Five.

Kingston's pov...........

This can't be. No fucking way will I except this. A fucking human and a male. A scrawny male. He could pass for a fucking girl he's so scrawny.

To think I saved myself for that! I got on the elevator and hit the family floor button entered my code and sighed. My wolf was pissed and I was pissed. We were having an internal battle. He wanted the vanilla and honey smelling human and I wanted a sexy and sweet smelling Clover that turned out to be a lesbian and not my mate. Why was everything turning to shit? I screamed in frustration as I exited the elevator. I needed to shower and get ready for dinner with the pack. Tomorrow we were having a carnival and I had to walk around and talk with my pack. My parents hope I find my mate with in our pack. If they only knew.

I showered an dressed in dress pants and v neck sweater and some docs. My hair was a bit messy but I liked it to just dry what ever way it wanted.

"Meet your mother and I in the basement by laundry." dad said through our pack link.

"Okay." I said sighing as I got back on the elevator. I was debating on telling them or waiting until I knew for sure.

It only took a minute to get down to the basement. The honey and vanilla smell was all over driving me and my wolf insane. That human must work down here.

"This is pathetic. Something will be done about this come Wednesday." My dad said sounding pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking up to them.

"Lief Jones works here and they had him by himself today. And by the looks of it tomorrow as well. The sad part is the human among wolves is killing it in the goal department while pack members are lazy. He is doing the work of three or more people." Dad said looking around a nicely clean laundry room.

"Whose in charge down here?" I said my wolf almost losing it hearing that his human was being worked like a pack horse.

"Plea and hank." Mom said reading the off the task sheet for the day.

"That doesn't surprise me." I said shaking my head. Those two are lazy and like to pawn their work onto others.

"He worked from noon to five by himself and is scheduled to do the same tomorrow." Mom said looking over the paper work.

"Not going to happen." I said.

"I'm calling Lief and giving him the day off with pay." dad said.

"Who will work?" I asked.

"Plea and hank." dad said smiling.

We walked out and up to the party/dinner. The hall went silent as soon as we walked in. The pack bowed their heads as we walked to our table in the middle of the hall.

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming. Please welcome my son your future Alpha Kingston Herrington." Dad said and the place went from silent to an uproar.

"Thank you all. It's so good to be back home and with my pack. I can't wait to get settled and get to know all of you again. And when the time comes I will be both honored and proud to become your Alpha." I said making sure my voice was strong and my head was held high. Again an roar was heard through the hall. It made my beast proud and my heart warm with the feeling of family and pack. But I couldn't help the some feeling of emptiness and longing from both man and beast.

Missing was the small human that smelled of vanilla and honey. Missing was my mate. How am I going to come to terms with all this. How was I to get an heir to become the next Alpha. What will the pack think? what will my parents think? same sex mates is not rare. But same sex Alphas is rare. Before my mind could go into over load I started sipping wolves blood aka wolf wine made strong enough to get us drunk if we had enough. Enough of this tonight and I will be able to forget everything for awhile.