Thirty Oh my smexy

WARNING........WARNING.......

SMEXY.......IN.........THIS.........

CHAPTER.....................ENJOY...

Lief's POV.........

Liam and I had THE talk tonight while getting ready. I was so nervous. I didn't know if I would be able to eat.

"Come on their waiting. You need to just get it over with. It's not the end of the world and sooner or later you would do it." Liam said chuckling from my bed.

"Shut up." I said checking myself out one last time before heading for the door.

"It's about time." he mumbled.

"Heard that." I snapped as we got to the stairs.

"Hey babe, you look nice." Kingston said. I was wearing soft jeans and a v neck longs sleeved shirt with my boat shoes. He looked fucking yummy. Tight jeans but not the gross tight a white v neck t-shirt and vans. Sexy messy hair and a zip up hoodie.

"Thanks you look sexy." I said blushing.

"Sweet." he said kissing me.

"See you guys in the morning." I said as we headed for the door. Cherry was waiting in the drive. I was starting to relax a little as we climbed in the classic.

We drove into the town and stopped at Alice's again. I'm kind of glad I didn't want to deal with the crowd of a normal Friday night restaurant.

Kingston ordered the same thing we had last time and we talked about all the up and coming events we had just this month. And the builds happening around us. I was having a tree house built four the kids and couldn't wait for it to be done.

"Are you ready?" he asked once we finished our meal. It was already ten and I had stalled long enough. I guess it was time to put my big boy panties on and stop acting like a baby.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding.

The panic set in once we was moving. All these things kept going through my mine. Am I clean enough, do I smell or what if my body fails me and something gross happens? I'm going to make unsexy sounds and he's never going to want to be with me ever again. I will have a mate that is grossed out by the whole thought of me.

"Lief." Kingston said.

"Yeah." I crocked out.

"Stop analyzing everything and thinking of the what ifs or the worse case scenario. We are both new at this and together we will figure it and or at least fake it until we get it right. Chill out babe, I promise everything will be okay." he said causing me to sigh. I forgot it was his first time doing this. Well the whole gay way that is. We don't know about the whole Felicia thing.

"Yeah okay." I said relaxing.

Once back to the house we switched vehicles for his truck. He drove throw the yard and back towards the woods. It wasn't to far I could still see the house most of the way.

"So I came back here the last couple days and set up some things for tonight to be perfect. So if you would wait here a second and I'll make sure it's all set." Kingston said.

"Okay, but hurry. I'm liable to start freaking out again." I said only half jokingly.

"You got it, babe." he said laughing.

I watched him until he disappeared into the woods. I honestly couldn't see shit but what was five feet in front of me. The moon was full but the tree hide it from me right now.

"Ready?" Kingston asked coming out of from nowhere.

"Yeah." I said taking his hand.

We walked for what seemed like forever into the woods. Until we came upon a lowly lite area that was lite with small solar lights surrounding a beautiful set up bed by a small pond and waterfall. It was breath taking. He did an amazing job.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"I wanted you to have a night to remember." He said in my ear making me shiver.

"So far so good." I said turning and kissing him.

It started like any other kiss we had shared but for some reason it was so different and meant so much more. The passion an power behind it was unbelievable.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed. We continued to make out. Slowly losing clothes one item at a time until all the was left was boxers. And I was ready. He had me so revved up and a fire lite inside of me.

With little four play he started to work my hole with his fingers. It was an odd feeling and a little uncomfortable. But I've heard once you get over the pain it's so worth it.

"I'm ready." I whimpered.

"Not yet baby, I'm not your normal size and you know that." he said but I didn't care. I wanted him. I wanted to be one with him. I wanted him to make love to me. Now.

"Please go slow." I begged.

"Your almost there." he said kissing me and not helping the fire in me.

"Oh kingston." I moaned.

"Now baby, I'm going to take it slow but it will more then likely still hurt." He said as I felt the tip of him at my entrance.

Shit that hurt. Hold my breath and relax. Release air and relax more. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I refused to have him stop like he kept asking me if that's what I wanted. I would shake my head and continue to do my relaxing exercise.

"Okay babe, I'm in." he said through gritted teeth.

"Don't move." I said in a breathless voice.

"Just say when." he said kissing away my tears.

"When." I said needing to move a few minutes later.

He started moving slowly in and out of me every time hitting my sweet spot. It was an amazing feeling and totally worth the pain.

We got into a rhythm and an inferno started to grow from the tips of my toes and through every fiber of my being. And the closer it got to my core the hotter it felt. With out thinking I bared my shoulder to Kingston who leaned down and started kissing and licking it. Our sweaty bodies were light by the moon light now and I could feel the pull of its energy. Just as I'm about to release all over I felt this pain and pleasure erupt in my shoulder where Kingston's head was. My marking. One of two bites I would receive tonight. This one would make me a wolf like him. The next one will give me the powers of an Alpha or Alpha mate. I lost all senses once he bite me. I was floating on a cloud close to the moon and where I could reach out and touch the stars. It was amazing and blissful.

That night Kingston and I remained as one until we both feel asleep as the sun came up. I felt one hundred percent his and he felt one hundred percent mine now. I loved him with my whole being.