Twenty -nine.

Kingston's POV......

I woke up early. Hell it had to be early for what I was going to do. I was going to make my mate breakfast in bed and you had to get up super early to do that. Although he might sleep longer today because he was up half the night. The whole downstairs and half the upstairs is unpacked. He needed to finish both of the kids rooms and their bathroom. My mate doesn't like to leave shit go until the next day.

"Looks like we had the same idea." Cruz said.

"Yeah but at least yours sleeps in." I said yawning.

"It looks good down here what time did he finally stop?" he asked.

I hauled him kicking and yelling to bed at three when he tried to move me so he could change the bedding. He didn't like it." I said laughing.

"He's a bit anal when it comes to things." Cruz said laughing.

"But I like how he hates not finishing things. And I like how he is so or organized." I said.

"True Liam is the same but not to the extreme as Lief." Cruz said as he made the toast.

We made big pancakes for the a adults and little ones for the kids along with bacon and toast. Once I was satisfied with everything I put Lief's and Liam's on a tray and left the kids covered in the pan.

"Thanks." Cruz said heading for the stairs going down as I went up.

"Welcome." I said.

I'm so glad I left the door open because I had my hands full. My mate was still softly snoring as I made my way towards the bed. He looked so peaceful.

"Hey sleeping beauty, time to wake up and eat your birthday breakfast." I said after setting the tray on the floor.

"Not now I'm tired." He mumbled but I heard the humor on his voice.

"Then I guess I'll eat all the pancakes." I said with a sigh.

"No, no I'm up." he said giggling.

"Good morning babe, happy birthday." I said kissing his lips.

"Morning breath." he mumbled covering his mouth.

"Who cares, now eat." I said setting the tray in front of him. I ate along with him but made sure he got enough to be full.

"Thank you." he said stretching. His shirt rose a little and my pants tightened. Tonight he would be all mine. I had to go online and research on how to go about making this easy for him. I just hope I get it right.

"Breakfast is made for the kids. My mom will be here around noon to get them. She's taking them to the zoo and then she has a slumber party planned for them and some of the pack kids." I told him.

"Sounds good. I'll finish their rooms and then clean the house before we go out to dinner. Do you think you can mow the grass for me?" he asked all sweetly.

"I had planned on it. Cruz and Liam are meeting with the contractor to go over the plans for their house and I talked to Slade last night and him and Asher are going to come take a look around and see if they want to build our here as well." I said hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Sounds good. Just nobody gets to close to the woods. I don't want a house blocking my view." He said sliding out of bed an heading for the bathroom. Our shower was in there so I'm sure he was showering. I took the tray downstairs and waited.

"King is this food for us?" Jace asked.

"Sure is buddy, can you help the younger kids?" I asked.

"Yeah if pour the milk." He said putting ally in her booster seat and then fisher in his. Franky sits on his knees even though Lief hates it.

"Leelee ,iam has a birthday." ally yelled as the twins made their way into the kitchen. A chore of happy birthdays rang through the kitchen.

"Thanks guys." they said in sink.

Small gifts were given from the kids to Lief and Liam. And of course they loved everything about them.

At noon my mom showed and wished the kids away. Lief was almost done with all the unpacking and was cleaning while he did so. I on the other hand was mowing the million miles of grass.

"Hey meet us in the drive." Slade said.

"I'll be there next year sometime. I'm somewhere in the middle of nowhere mowing grass." I said laughing.

"How bigs the mower?" Asher asked.

"Huge wait until you see it." I said coming over a hill the driveway came into sight.

"Damn boy what is that?" Asher asked.

"Not sure but I like it." I said as I drove one of the biggest lawn mowers is ever seen towards the house.

"Hey." they said as I climbed off the monster mower.

"What's up?" I asked looking towards the house. I waved at Lief as he washed the windows.

"Show us around." Asher said.

"Let me get the golf cart out of the garage." I said heading into the three car garage.

Once we were all on the gold cart I headed toward the place I thought Slade would love. It was away from everyone and close to our boarder. I made sure it wasn't close to our hideaway spot with the pond and waterfall that place was still special and tonight I planned on making it extra special.

"So right here is where I thought you guys would like to build. It's off the road away from all of us and close to the territory line. You guys could do your border checks from this side." I said.

"I like it." Asher said.

"And what does you mate think of the idea?" Slade asked looking around.

"He likes it." I said surprising Slade.

"I do too." he said. Asher and I both smiled at this and I have a feeling this is just the beginning of Slade's new attitude.

We chatted and looked around for a while longer before I took them back and finished the mowing.

"Time to get ready." Cruz said through our link.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

"Talking in your head again?" Lief asked.

"To Cruz goofy. I have to go get ready so that means you need to get ready." I said before pulling him to me. I kissed his soft lips nibbling for entrance and was granted it. Our tongues moved as one and his taste filled my mouth. I could do this all night with him. We have before.

"Okay get going." he said pushing me away playfully.

"Fine." I said pouting.

"Meet me downstairs in an hour." He said smiling at me before getting up and racing up the stairs to our room. I heard another set of foot steps follow him and knew Liam was right behind him.

I headed down and Cruz and I took turns showering and getting ready. I packed a little bag for our time after dinner and hide it in my truck. We would be taking Cherry to dinner but I was driving my truck back to the pond.