Six

Lief's pov.........

"Thank you, sir and good night to you too." I said into the phone. This is so weird.

"Whose that?" Liam asked.

"Mr. Herrington. I get tomorrow off with pay." I said smiling at him.

"What are we going to do?" he asked.

"Not sure." I said not knowing really what to do.

"We could go out of town and do something." He suggested.

"We could. We could go to the mall one town over and look at houses there." I said getting excited.

"I like living here." Liam said with a pout.

"I know bud but if we move one town over we could always come back to visit. I have to eat at hogan's at least once a week." I said laughing.

"I dare you to try the volcano pasta and lava sauce next time

we are there." He said with an evil smile.

"If I do it what do I get?" I asked.

"I will wash your car." He smirked.

"And if I don't?" I asked dreading what he will come up with.

"You have to...... Um...... Oh I know, you have to clean out my locker." He said smiling. His locker was gross. Food , paper and smelly clothes filled it.

"Gross but your on." I said shaking his hand.

"You are so going to lose." He said as I served up his weenies and Mac and cheese.

"We shall see about that." I said with an evil laugh before joining h at the counter with my own food.

We were asleep when the others came home and left the next day. By time Liam and I got up it was close to noon. But it didn't take us long before we were on our way out of town.

"This mall is smaller then it use to be." Liam said as we walked in.

"I think it's because we are bigger." I said laughing. He spotted the skate shop and we headed towards it.

We shopped around for away before settling on Subway for lunch. Once done we decided to catch a movie before looking for houses. Liam didn't want to look for houses but I was excited about the whole thing I couldn't wait to be on our own. I would still have to kill myself to provide for us but it would be so worth it.

"I honestly thought this Transformers was going to suck with our Sam." I said.

"You just think Sam is hot." he said laughing.

"True." I said and we both laughed.

We drove passed a couple different houses until I saw my dream home. It looked abandoned but someone was keeping it up at the same time. I was going to look into this one. I wrote down the address and headed back towards home. We had school tomorrow and I had homework. The others were still gone when we got home. We both took long showers and snacked on some of the fresh fruit while we did our homework. I help Liam study for a test before calling it a night.