Fifteen

Kingston's pov.......

(After leaving Hogan's)

"Dude your mate just ate the hottest shit I've ever seen like it was nothing." Cruz said sounding amazed.

"Have you tried it?" I asked him.

"No." he said shaking his head.

"Well let someone who has tell you it's beyond hot. And he is amazing." I said proudly.

"He's cool man." Cruz said laughing.

"Did you hear Liam talk tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I did. I love his voice." he said off in lover land just at the mention of his mates voice.

"Hey dad, Cruz and I was wondering if you was busy." I said through mind link.

"Just finished up my meetings you guys need something?" he asked.

"Just a chat between the three of us." I said.

"Come on over." he said.

"Thanks be there in a second." I said pulling into The Cave.

I parked in family parking and took the private elevator up to my dads office. The elevator opens right into his office but you need a password to get the doors to open.

"Palmernecuromega" I said. Palmer is my moms maiden name, necur is the letters of the places my parents went after they was married and Omega is for the title my moms father had in our pack. He was a very wise man.

"So boys what seems to have your panties twisted." Dad said as soon as we entered his office.

"We think we found our mates." I said getting to the point.

"Really that's great, whose the lucky ladies?" he asked.

"You see that's the problem. Their guys." I said and waited for the anger to show on my dads face. It never did.

"How do you guys feel about having male mates?" he asked.

"I never thought of it to be honest. I had my heart set on one girl but she's mated so I guess it doesn't bother me." I said.

"I have always thought my mate would be a guy. I'm gay." Cruz said surprising both my dad and I.

"Really?" we both asked.

"Well yeah, I mean if I would have had a female I would have dealt with it but I've always hoped for a guy." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay so who are they anyone from our pack?" dad asked.

"See that's the thing. Well one of the anyways. My mate is Lief Jones and cruz's is Liam Jones." I said.

"I see, humans. This is going to be a hard sell in a way but in a way maybe not. They are our founders. What's the other issue?" dad asked. Big he was taking this well.

"An heir. How do I produce and heir with Lief?" I asked.

"With the all the new ways to have a baby out their in this world I'm sure we can come up with something. But I think we should keep the whole human male mate thing to ourselves until your mate except you. Then we will announce it to the pack." Dad said.

"Sounds good thanks. We are working on becoming friends with them now. Lief just won the volcanic pasta and lava sauce challenge at Hogan's and we was there." I said smiling and proud.

"Ouch." dad said rubbing his chest thinking of the challenge.

We talked with dad some more before heading to the suite. It had been a long day and I just wanted a shower my bed and my mate.

(Next day)

"Your going to get sunburn." I said to a half naked Lief. so

"I don't normally burn but I'll make sure to mow the grass quickly." He said turning to face me. Damn he was sexy focus on his forehead I told myself.

"Why the antique mower?" I asked.

"Not sure." He said laughing.

"Good thing it's not a big yard." I said setting in the worn out steps.

He finally finished mowing and slowly he washed the mower bending over and wiggling his butt. My jeans were tight enough.

"How would you and Liam like to hang with Cruz and I tonight?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked looking confused.

"We like you, plus we had fun with you guys yesterday and thought it would be cool to hang out again." I said not knowing what to say.

"I don't believe and word of it Mr. Herrington but Liam seems to like you guys so if you want we can go to the skate park to see how things go." He said.

"Sounds good how about we pick you guys up in an hour." I said still trying to keep my eyes on his forehead.

"You got it." He said smiling.

I left to go get ready and to pick up the picnic I asked for. Cruz was waiting with everything we needed for the rest if the date. I planned on heading to the beach for a late night swim.

"Here Delbert ask me to bring this down." Cruz said handing me a picnic basket.

"We are picking them up in an hour. I need to get my car out of storage." I said heading for my truck and placed all the stuff in the back.

My car was at the pack house in the garage. I am a proud owner of a 1969 Chevy Nova. I had her painted red with black racing stripes. She was my other baby. I named her Cherry.

Once the trunk was packed Cruz and I jumped in and headed out. On the way out I saw Felicia talking to Slade and Asher. She better keep her mouth shut.