Chapter 2

3rd Person Pov

After knowing that he was three years older than Tsuna, Hikaru had managed to keep track on the timeline he was in.

By the time that the original plot would start, he would be in high school, meaning, he cant be in Namimori middle, and thus set his plan into motion.

That morning, when he just got dressed and ready to go to school, Hikaru went downstairs as soon as he heard his mother call him and his father for breakfast.

As they were eating, the only noise there was a bit of clanking from the plates and utensils, and his parent's constant discussions on what they were doing for the day.

"Um, Dad and Mom." Hikaru started and placed down his chopsticks.

"Yes, dear?" Himiko asked with her calming smile.

"Can I be selfish just this once?" Hikaru asked, his eyes cast downwards, avoiding eye contact with the other two.

Shunji and Himiko both stared at the boy with surprised expressions but just for a split second. They looked at each other and a little bit happy that the boy was starting to open up. Yes, he was a good kid and haven't done anything dangerous. But he was always just listening to them. This might be the first time that Hikaru asked for something from his parents.

The young parents soon had a smile and went at each side of the boy, Himiko holding the boy's small shoulders.

"Yeah, you can. We'll listen."

_______________

7 years later
Japan National Airport

"Oh my gosh, its been so long. Is my hair okay?" A woman asked as she held a plaque card that says welcome back.

The man looked at the woman. "He's not some celebrity, you don't have to be so nervous..."

"But still...."

"Ah! There he is!"

The mentioned two started to wave their hands to a young boy but had an aura of a person in his late teens. That soon broke when he caught sight of two waving individuals. His expression became childish and he approached the two with a wide smile, carrying his luggage with him.

"Mom! Dad!" He said and the three reunited after three long years after the boys request.

___________________

Namimori, Japan

The Fujimoto family soon arrived at their hometown as the two older kept asking questions to the younger of his experience in another country.

Hikaru's request was to finish school in another country, meaning that he had already graduated by the age of fourteen. It sounded impossible but the boy did it. He did have knowledge from his past life plus the fact that he already has a high IQ back then, made him some sort of a genius but his laziness always stopped him back then.

"Still, I can't believe that our son already graduated... It feels unreal." Shunji murmured, glancing at his matured son, as he helped him with his luggage while Himiko opened up their house.

"Is it just me or did our house change or something?" Hikaru pondered as he remembered that the house he remembers was slightly smaller than this.

"Well, your father had a bonus in his job and bought this new house." Himiko explained but Hikaru wondered on what kind of job would give a bonus big enough to buy a whole house.