Chapter 19

Hikaru woke up feeling refreshed after he had talked with Reborn. Though his morning started well and all, it didn't seem to be the same for a certain man.

Mukuro had a bad mood since Hikaru has been secretive these past few days ever since the battle of the rings started. He wanted to have a conversation with the albino but just couldn't find the right time for it.

It was as if, Hikaru was avoiding to be alone with him.

Mukuro knew that the other had gone past the point where he would feel embarrassed around him, but this is just torture for the pineapple.

He didn't even get a chance to talk to Hikaru, as the white-haired male had already left after saying that he needed to do something.

When did he ever not do something. Mukuro was worried that the boy might not be even resting. Yes, him, Rokudo Mukuro is worried about someone.

He sighed, not knowing what to do. He could just take the boy and lock him up somewhere so that he doesn't vet away, but that will only make the other mad at him. Hikaru is also stronger than he looks, including those peculiar ability he has ever since he cane back from that trip with his parents.

Really, everything was happening too quickly, including this troublesome battle of the rings. Well, not that he would complain. On certain days, he would see Hikaru teaching Chrome about fighting with a spear. Such sight was pleasant to his eyes, seeing the serious yet playful expression that Hikaru has.

It made him chuckle. This emotion called love has made him act weird.

Just then, a familiar presence walked towards him.

"Mukuro-sama, there's.... uhm... something happened." From the way that Mukuro looked at her in question, Chrome came to the thought that the other didn't hear the scream just now.

"What is it?" Mukuro asked.

"Uhm... it's about Ken-san, and Chikusa-san."

_____________________________

A barren field that had an abundant forest just near it. Hikaru stared at the wide field, wondering how Reborn found such place in Japan, what's more, near Namimori.

It was no use thinking about it since this infant was the number one hitman. He mist have had his own ways, in what ways those are, Hikaru thought it is better of not knowing.

"Dame-Tsuna and Basil is just in that forest. You can use the field as you want." Reborn said as he nested himself on top of Hikaru's head. Although it was not as soft as Tsuna, it was comfortable to be at.

Hikaru also had no qualms with Reborn sitting on his head. It's not like he would fall, and it doesn't feel heavy considering the size of him.

"Thanks, I wouldn't want civilians to see... unusual things." Hikaru chuckled and the others had hopped off his head.

"I'll be checking on dame-Tsuna now."

"Haha, try not to be too hard on the boy."

While Hikaru smiled, Reborn smirked at the other's remark then entered the forest.

Now then, how about we start?" Hikaru turned around and looked at the two people that were standing behind him.

Arashi and Ryunosuke. These two needed to be stronger than normal men. At least be on the same level as Mari is. Now that he had pulled these two in a different side of the world, he needs to make sure that they can take care of themselves.

"Let's start with something simple."  Hikaru smiled.

"Do you know what flames are?" The other two made a confused expression, though Arashi made only a slight raise of his eyebrows.