Chapter 16

A young boy stared at the huge wooden gates that stood tall in front of him. Around him were adults that wore suits of different colors as each one of them made their way in the large compound.

His name was Yuto Ryunosuke. A simple middle school student with dyed hair. Though he wanted to be simple, his family was another matter.

The Yuto group was a small gathering of a few people who are related to the yakuza's world. His family are always being called as wannabes since they don't really act like yakuza.

Yet their small miniscule gathering of a yakuza family was invited to the main branch of the famous Fujimoto group's gathering.

This house in front of Ryunosuke was his destination. He was forced by his parents on participating in their place since they were busy.

The boy saw that the others that were invited were already inside the compound.

He sighed, but noticed that another person did the same action that he did at the same time.

Ryunosuke further saw the built of the other and finally got rid of the thought that it was a girl

Ryunosuke further saw the built of the other and finally got rid of the thought that it was a girl. With a face and hair like that, most would mistake the other's gender when not paying close attention.

The other was slightly taller and looked older than him. He had a rare white colored hair, and yellow eyes.

Ryunosuke could somehow tell that this person was in the same sticky situation that he was in.

"Got forced on coming here?" Ryunosuke asked and the other blinked before answering.

"Uh.. yeah. Something like that." Hikaru said since it is somewhat like that. His grandfather and parents always decides these kinds of things on their own, then coming up with a decision before consulting him.

Without another word, the two simultaneously went in the compound.

Ryunosuke quickly felt the difference in the status between his and the Fujimoto group. One room of the place was as big as their apartment.

His first impression of the Fujimoto's were a bunch of rich bastards that had so much money ever since the old ages.

"So, how did a student like you become invited in this gathering of thugs?" Hikaru was very straightforward with his question and shocked Ryunosuke on how blunt he was despite being in the turf of those so-called thugs.

"Nothing special really. The small group I was from received a letter about a gathering for some new heir of the Fujimoto family." Hikaru saw the complicated expression that the other had. He had a small mischevious smile before it disappeared, not letting Ryunosuke catch a sight of it.