Mission to escort a drunk boomer

A/N: Yes, I have done the sailor moon redraw challenge with Tobi don't question it (btw what do ya'll think about the new cover? I think it's more fitting and it took me hours to finish :'))

"Sasuke, I'm at point B"

"Sakura, I'm at point C"

"Batman, I don't know where the hell I am but I see trees"

"......Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it."

"You're slow Naruto and Y/n use your actual name. Okay squad 7, target has moved! follow it!"

'tch, way to ruin my dreams sensei. If I want to be Batman then I'll be Batman damn it!'

You still didn't know where the hell you were though so you just walked over to where you heard the rustling of leaves and saw your teammates with their backs to some trees that hid them

"Over there" You heard Naruto say through your earpiece 

"What's your distance from the target?"

"Five meters. I'm ready, just give the signal."

"I'm ready too"

"So am I"

"I am approximately 10 dishwashers away from the target"

"Okay...now!"

Everyone except for you jumped out of the trees and towards Torah once Kakashi gave the signal as you just calmly walked out

"I got him! I got him!" Naruto struggled with the violent cat on top of him

"Can you verify ribbon, on right ear?"

"Affirmative, we got a positive ID"

"Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished"

You quickly took off the earpiece since you weren't really down for getting ear-raped 

"Can't we get a better mission than this?! I hate cats!"

You pressed F in the chat as everyone else's ears died

.

"Oh, my poor little Torah! Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fluffykins, yes!"

"Haha! Stupid cat, That kitty deserves to be squashed!"

"No wonder he ran away..."

"No kidding, I'd run away as well if it were me"

"Now then, for squad seven's next mission we have several available tasks. Among them, babysitting the chief counselors three year old, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes, and-"

"No! I want to go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on old man!"

'Ngl doing these missions really be making me want to jump off a cliff'