Chapter 31: Just Like A Movie.

[And now I see, you see right through me,
and now it's real, just like a movie, oh]

      In a couple days is my birthday and I can already tell that the boys are planning something. More specifically, Niall. They aren't very discreet about it. I knew I shouldn't have mentioned anything. I honestly don't really know what I have against my birthday. I just never cared for it or counted it as a holiday. I never looked forward to it and it just wasn't on the top of my most exciting things. It was just another day that just proved that I've been alive for another year. I never understood the big deal. 

      I took photos of the boys as they preformed and enjoyed watching the show. How can people as old as they are still mess around like this on stage? It was funny. They were themselves the entire time and it made me smile. 

      As much as I wished the boys would have just listened to me when I asked them not to make a big deal for my birthday, I'm glad that they cared enough to make me feel special.

TWO DAYS LATER

      "Okay, ow." I winced as the blindfold was tied tightly around my head. 

      "Sorry." Louis apologizes. I hold the blindfold against my face as Louis continues to tie the bandanna. 

      "Why do I have to wear this again?" I ask as he finishes. 

      "Niall asked you to." Louis retorts. Which was true. Niall did ask me to wear a blindfold and dress up a bit nicer for the occasion. I wore an off the shoulders, floral blouse with light blue jeans paired with my white Vans. I left my hair in a braid last night which made my hair wavy and pined back a couple strands. 

      "I told you guys to not make a big deal of my birthday."  I say putting my hands in front of me as Louis helps me walk. 

      "And we're not." Louis says. "It's only going to be us." I sigh in defeat and stay quiet while Louis continues to guide me. I am glad that it's only us, but I asked for nothing. I didn't want anything. 

      "Alright, we're here." Louis says. 

      "Can I take off the blindfold?" 

      "No, not yet." He stands me and lets me go, "Just stay here." I let my arms fall and a pair of hands on my shoulders make me jump. 

      "Relax, it's only me." Niall says. 

      I let out a breath, "Niall, you know that I didn't want anything." 

      "I do know that, but it's your birthday and we wanted to do something special."

      I silently groan, making it sound like a low growl. "Don't do that." Niall says. I giggle in response and feel his hands begin to untie the bandanna. I keep my eyes closed as the blindfold comes off. 

      "You kinda have to open your eyes." I hear Harry say. 

      "I don't like surprises." I say quietly. 

      "It's a good surprise, I promise." Niall says squeezing my shoulders in reassurance. 

      I slowly let my eyes open, blinking a bit to get used to the lights. I nervously laugh at the sight of the Disney decorated hotel room. "Happy birthday!" All the boys scream. They all are wearing Mickey Mouse ears and putting their arms out for effect. Disney music begins playing in the background and Niall walks around me and stops in front of me. He pulls out a pair of Minnie Mouse ears and places them on my head.