IWDTLY (A Draco Malfoy Love Story) ... 15 -Part 2-

A Note from that socially awkward Author behind the computer screen: Hey! I have a little request for those creative readers out there! Here it is: Anyone wanna make me a cover? If you do, and I end up using it, I’ll dedicate the next chappie to you, eh, eh? You wanna? You can use any pictures you want but make sure you spell everything If you do make it make sure you send it to [email no longer available because I was a stupid 14 year old and gave you a stupidly fake email].

I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 15: It Was All a Dare

-Part 2-: Walking Along

---------| Violet’s POV |----------

            I was a little shocked at first. I mean, what sort of friends throw you out to the dogs? Metaphorically speaking, of course. A few people below were staring at me and pointing me out to their dates and friends. I blushed up to my roots in embarrassment. Did Ginny draw a clown face on me? What my hair like the rear end of a poodle? Did I have a stain somewhere that I missed? Oh, don’t tell me I had a booger! Was—was I—

            All my doubts flew out the window when I saw Malfoy grinning like an idiot at the base of the stairs. Malfoy! Grinning! At me?! What has the world come to? He glanced at my dress as I began walking down the stairs to him. A shocked glint passed through his eyes when he saw I bought the silver dress (I made sure my bra and boobs weren’t visible). His hands were shoved into his pockets and he looked out of breath. There was a slight, probably undetectable to any of his friends, pink flush in the tips of his cheeks and the suit he was wearing was just tight enough for my taste. Or should I say, fit him like a glove? His tux jacket was buttoned up except for the very top one and his black pants were loose fitting. Underneath his jacket, Malfoy wore a plain white shirt and a Slytherin green tie that looked bright in contrast with his other colors. All in all, it looked seemingly like he just threw on the suit and stood waiting for me.

            I slowed for a second feeling my feet get colder … and colder? I scrunched my eyes up in confusion. Why were my feet cold? And the bottom of my shoes were either really rough or just worn out. This is weird. Shouldn’t shoes be nice and snug when you … oh Merlin! I forgot shoes! I placed a hand over my mouth and froze, standing almost to the base of the staircase.

            Malfoy stood there, smirking at me.

---------| Draco’s POV |---------

            I continued to stare for a moment as Violet froze with a hand over her mouth. She’d realize her dilemma. Swaggering over to her, I take her hand from her mouth and pull her the rest of the way down the stairs. “Forget something?” I whisper to her, getting close to her face.

            Another adorable blush creeps up to her cheeks. “N-no! I totally meant to come without shoes, idiot!” She placed her free hand on her hip and tried to look confident.

            Giving a chuckle again, I pull her gently over to the Great Hall where the dance was starting. I could feel a couple glares and questioning looks pass over us. ‘A Slytherin and a Gryffindor? Together? Without socially ruining each others' egos? And Draco Malfoy with her? But she’s so pretty! How could he possibly get her?’ Those thoughts were flooding in every eye I met and every word someone spoke as we passed. I could feel myself glaring and occasionally smiling at all the doubting looks. They instantly went back to their business of snogging and what looked slightly like dancing with intense hip, er, thrusts. But there was still the millisecond glance at Violet as she watched the dance floor with the student bodies.

            Hell yeah.

            She’s here with me.

            Just hope she doesn’t want to dance.

-----------| Violet’s POV |----------

            Damn, I want to dance.

======

Hope you liked it!

Comment, Vote, and Fa-Han?

Love and fireworks,

unique-goddess