IWDTLY (A Draco Malfoy Love Story) ... 29

This Author is writing a Note to you: Urg, I got a haircut and now I feel funny. My head’s all light and my hair tickles my neck. Weird. I also got Itachi’s headband (it has a specific name but I’m too lazy to find it out). It’s epic and I wear it all the time now. You should get yourself one! I feel bad though. I made my mom pay a lot of money for it. My next goal is to get Gaara’s, which will have a red band and the hourglass for the Village of the Sand instead of a blue band and a leaf with a scratch through it which was a sign of him leaving for Akatsuki. I do realize that a few of you are like, “What the heck is she blabbing on about?” and for that I say, “Read Naruto, it will become your savior.” Now, my sad attempt at a complete chappie that will hopefully be three pages minimum.

PS: I couldn’t go online the entire time I wrote this. That’s like telling the birthday girl she can’t eat her own chocolate deluxe birthday cake that had four layers and whipped fudge frosting. Just. Pure. Freakin’. Unfairness.

I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 29: It’s no Bunny Hill

------| Violet’s POV |-------

            We stood there, in the doorway, staring at the clueless fool named Draco for a moment. This sincerely shocked me. He seriously didn’t know what sledding was? It was like the only reason I liked the snow as a child and now for that matter. If it weren’t for sledding, I would have never broke my arm in two places and gotten my crush to sign my cast. If it weren’t for sledding, I would have never gotten a goggle tan and had the Funniest School Picture as my yearbook picture. If it weren’t for sledding, I would have never attempted the Monster Hill on the corner of Maple and Acorn and crashed into Lucy’s yard, thus becoming her best friend.

            I mean, I knew Draco had a sheltered life, to say it kindly, as a kid. But to not know what sledding was? That was just sad, even if it were a muggle activity. It was only the most known thing to do in the winter, besides skiing of course. He must have really been blocked from the muggle world, more than I figured.

            Suddenly, Gavin begins giggling like the little kid that he was. His orange sled was still pulled up beside him. It was one of the older models. It could hold around two adults, three small kids, or one teen lying down. At the tip it stated it was a Speeder, which in my opinion were the best for racing. Devon’s favorite were the round ones—we had three—so he could do jumps and spin in circles on the way down. As Gavin giggled, I was able to note that his face was bright red and there were dribbles of iced snot running from his nose. This wasn’t necessarily gross considering it happened every time any of us went outside in the cold. And now that I thought about it, it was really cold out right now. Perfect weather for sledding down the big hill is Mrs. and Mr. Davis’s backyard, our seasonally gone neighbors. Glancing over my shoulder, I give Devon the get-your-ass-ready look and shoo him towards the laundry room. I spin back around and look at the completely lost Draco. Aww, his nose was so cute when it was scrunched up. Those brooding gray eyes clearly stated that he was wondering what the heck we were talking about. Sometimes, this boy was just too adorable for his own good.

            Giving him a small smile, I watch as he hesitantly returns it. For a moment I forget about the twelve year old brat standing in my doorway, the blaring of a homerun on the TV, and just look at Draco. We hadn’t had much alone time since we came to my house. For some reason that sent a shudder of distaste through my body, and I felt a burning in my gut to stab my entire family just to be alone for once. Whoa, talk about sudden hormonal urges.