IWDTLY (A Draco Malfoy Love Story) ... Epilogue

Because I’m Awesome Enough: Hiya! Last chappie, ya hear? It’s actually an epilogue, the one and only I have ever written. I know epilogues are generally like a few years from where the original story left off, but to hell with it. MissAlexEss (she's changed her username), she doesn’t know I’m dedicating it to her but I am solely because she’s been keeping me company and chatting with me all the time.

I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Epilogue: I’ve Impressed a Slytherin, But I’m No Princess

            We sat there for a moment. Well, I sat there for a moment as Draco continued to stare at me, just grinning happily. His hair was slightly wet and I could still smell the slight whiff of hot cocoa on his breath. Smiling up at him, I forget that I’m in a house with my mother, my brother, and his “boyfriend.” None of that mattered at the moment. What mattered was this boy in front of me. I used to claim that girls who set themselves up for betrayal were suckers, but at right now, I didn’t really care that I was just like them.

            It was getting darker out; I could feel the window getting cooler. If I were to glance out the four-pane window frame, I would see the stars beginning to glisten and the moon start to shine its borrowed light. Just as I let myself relax, I feel a set of tingles in my butt erupt, telling me it has successfully fallen asleep. Wiggling my body discreetly, I get those uncomfortably pangs of shock through the lower half of my frame. Aw, crud, now I have to ruin the moment.

            “Hm, Draco?” I whispered, fingering his hair.

            “Yeah?”

            “Would you mind moving? My butt is falling asleep …” Now why did I have to go and ruin a moment with that? Dammit. All Draco did, though, was laugh and settle into the window chair beside me. He leaned his back up against the wall and faced me. Twisting my body around, I give my butt the comfort of circulating blood. I was now sitting cross-legged in a pretzel style, the way I always had as a kid.

            Suddenly, Draco began laughing. His mouth wide open, his molars showing, tears coming to his eyes. I’d have to say he looked absolutely stunning, but that would make me a right sissy. Eventually, I was able to make out what he was saying while having the fit, “I can’t believe I said it. I said it!” At the last words, the idiotic blonde threw his hands in the air.

            Smiling at him, I whisper quietly, so as to not disturb him, “You said it.”

            Draco heaved his body over to mine and sat me in his lap. For the rest of the night I could hear him muttering, “I said it. I said it.”

            Snuggling into the crook of his neck, which was actually more comfortable than I figured it would be, I sigh a breath of contentment. Draco cautiously wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly pulled me closer. Soon his body heat was transferred over to me, warming me completely from the cool window.

            “Hm, Draco?” I repeated. “Guess what?”

            “What?” he grumbled huskily, his voice laced with tiredness.

            “I love you, too,” I whispered into his neck.

            Draco breathed, almost inaudibly, “You said it.”

            Fuck yeah, I said it.

====

Hope you liked the last chappie, and I'm sincerely grateful you stuck with me this entire time!

Comment, Vote, and Fa-Han?

Love and fireworks,

unique-goddess