5.

y/n: imma🤺beatu
Connie: ded meat💀🥩
Jean: why🐎the🐎long🐎face
Mikasa: smack👏my👏ass
Ymir: yarmom
Historia: queen elizzabeth👑
Eren: my💅hand💅
Armin: ACHILD👶
Sasha: potato 🥔
Reiner: mommy milkers💅✨
Berthold: how 2 spell🤔💃
Marco: actually dead💀
Annie: rock🗿

—-

I let out a small sight, while putting down my phone on the lunch table in the cafeteria, rubbing tiredly over my eyes and taking a sip of my coffee. Then I turned my attention back to my sketching book and bit on my lips. My head was blank, I had no Idea what to draw and the fact that I only had a day left for the whole project didn't help me at all, though I only had one drawing to draw. Sasha and Connie, who sat on the same table as I did, we're loudly talking about some nonsense, while jean and Marco were somehow bickering. I sighed again, still staring on the empty and last paper of my sketching book.

„Do you really have to fill the whole book", Marco asked, giving me a curious look, while Jean already had grabbed the book and was carefully looking through it, his expression turned to one of impression. „Yeah prof. Moblit gave us a sketch book, one page per day for a month", I answered, while staring with a concerned look on my face at the sketching book Jean was still looking through. „oh Yeah, it was tough", Jean commented and handed me the book back, I gave him an annoyed look. „No shit mister obvious", I mumbled under my breath, wondering if Jean was already finished with his own, then let my gaze wander through the cafeteria. Biting at the end of my crayon I stopped at one of the professors, who stood at the coffee Maschine, holding a cup of tea in his hands. My gaze fell on the hip flask he held in his other hand, and he obviously tried to hide it behind the coffee machine. „Guys, I think prof. Ackermann, is spiking his tea", I mumbled, still staring at the short professor. All the heads at our table immediately turned into his direction and he sadly noticed it, giving each of us a death glare. „Oh, we're fucked", Connie mumbled, but went back to the convo with Sasha, forgetting about it. „I would spike my tea too with his students", Jean said with a smug grin on his face. Marco and I stared at him, our mouths opened to speak, but Jean noticed it himself. „Oh- well", he coughed and continued eating his spaghettis. I let out a small chuckle, taking another sip of my coffee, Marco, who still sat there with open mouth, now continued eating too.

„Maybe you should draw something in here", Sasha suggest, while eating her sandwich. I gave her an annoyed look. „As if I didn't thought about that", I answered in a sarcastic tone and turned to look at her. She and Connie has made a weird pose, that was supposed to look sexy. But it obviously didn't. „And what did u draw?" I asked, ignoring their weird position. „I accidentally spilled my tea over the last page but made a face out of it", Sasha answered and I nodded, looking around again. And one sight caught my attention. I let out a small gasp, knowing damn well what I was going to drew. I actually hated portraits, but it was just perfect.

Just a few tables away from us sat mikasa, the sun was interesting shining onto her skin, due the weird structure of the window the light was falling through. Her short, black hair fell into her face as she sat there reading a book, while taking a bit of her sandwich every now and then. She just stuck out of the table full of our friends, that seemed to have a lively conversation. And Even though I hated realistic portraits, I couldn't help myself then staring to sketch her. „Take a picture, it will last longer", Jean said in a teasing tone and I stuck out my tongue at him, actually taking the advice so I could color it later. „This will look great", I mumbled, proud of myself.