11.

I actually wanted to write this on valentines day bc I am super romantic hahaha, But I forgot so here.

My head dropped onto the table in front of me while my eyes closed slowly. „Y/n?!" I heard Armin yell in worry, my head immediately shot up from the table and I turned my head to look at him. I, for once, sat on the table with Armin, Eren, Mikasa and to my surprise Marco, who I just noticed. Well Mikasa and Eren weren't there yet, to my luck, than Mikasa probably would've scolded me. „Hm? Yeah I am fine", I mumbled and rubbed over my tired eyes, already lying my head back down onto the table. „When is the last time you did sleep", Marco asked and raised an eyebrow at me, though I couldn't see it. I shrugged. „I dunno, stayed up thinking", I mumbled and groaned. Thinking about the coffee machine Jean, Sasha and Connie broke about a week ago. „Wow y/n, you can think?" I heard Eren say as he sat down next to me, I scoffed at his comment. „And because a certain someone, didn't buy a new coffee machine, I wasn't able to drink one this morning", I said, glancing at mikasa who just sat down. She rolled her eyes, while pushing a cup of coffee in my direction. „I told you, if you keep bugging me about it, I won't buy anything", she said coldly while watching how I sat up and took the coffee. „What kept you up all night anyway?" I let out a small groan, one reason why I sat on their usual spot, was because I thought they would leave me alone, but sadly they didn't. Mikasa frowned at me as I didn't answer. What was I suppose to say: you? „Moblits new essay", I grumbled, what of course was also a reason, but not the main reason. Mikasa nodded, but I knew that she wasn't satisfied with my answer. „Be glad you're so god damn pretty, I probably would've punched you by now", I had to grin at my extremely smart remark, it was so out of context that it caught Mikasa of of guard and I took a bite of her sandwich. „You two are so embarrassing", I heard a familiar voice and I looked at them, as they passed by. A cold shiver ran down my spine as I saw Floch walking past us. „And hes the one to talk, his whole existence is embarrassing", Armin said and grit his teeth. I had to chuckle a little. „Oh~ someone's jealous here", Jean, who just sat down next to Marco, said as he swung his arm around him. I rolled my eyes at him, while Armin tried to convince Jean that he wasn't jealous in the slightest, what of course no one believed him. Well maybe beside of Eren because he was a dumb and blind mf.

—-

Mikasa Ackerman

- y/n, go to bed.
seen 01:37 a.m

make me😼 -

- i will

😳 -
i was kidding😳😳 -

- to bad, I wasn't.

well y/k where my room
is😏😏😏 -

- no srs go to bed now.

fine -
but I was so excited rn😭😭 -

- maybe another time😘

can't wait 😫✋ -

—-

I laid my phone on the night stand and stared at the ceiling. Ignoring the small blush that laid itself on my cheeks and tried not to smile. I did actually fall for her. I felt dumb, like a little kid that discovered their first childhood crush, but I was slowly loosing my mind. I quickly got up and sat on my desk, grabbing a paper and a pen and wrote on it: stop flirting with her. Then I grabbed some tape and taped the paper onto the small lamp on my nightstand. I laid back down staring at the dark ceiling, knowing damn well that I wasn't able to do that, not if she and I continue to text with each other, not if she was giving me the slightest amount of attention, the I knew I'd get addicted to it.