10.

Oh what another chapter? My mikasa obsession while writing this story: 📈📈📈📈

I woke up to a loud noise, at first I thought it was my alarm clock, then I remembered it was weekend and the next second my door swung open and closed again. I sat up in the dark room, staring at Sasha, Connie and Jean who now stood in front of my bed, well I assumed it to be them, then I couldn't exactly see them, it was too dark in my room. „the Heck?" I asked and turned on my lamp on my nightstand, and I was right.

Sasha and Jean sat down on my bed, while Connie tried to sit down on the chair at my desk, but he missed it and fell to the ground. I gave him a confused look and turned to look at jean, asking for an explanation, immediately smelling the alcohol from his breath. I scrunched my nose in disgust. „So what y'all doing he-„ Sasha slapped a hand on my moth and Jean put his fingers at his lips, all of them listening into the silence. I heard footsteps walking into the room next to mine. We kept quite for a minute, then I decided to break the silence again. „So?" I asked, standing up to help Connie sitting on the chair. „We broke the coffee machine", sasha explained, scratching her head in embarrassment. „you did what?!" I whisper-yelled and gave them all an angry look. „And from what exactly are you hiding?" I asked, obviously pissed off, but I tried to act it off.

They all gave me a weird look, they started to sober up already, probably because of the adrenaline that was kicking in. „We're hiding from mikasa", they all explained and I nodded, walking up and down in my room to keep my anger in me. „Why didn't you come to the party anyway?" Connie asked, he was the most drunk and you could hear it, but I ignored his question. „don't try to change the subject. How the fuck did y'all even manage to break it", I asked, stopping in my tracks and stared them all down. They shrank back in their seats and gave me a guilty look. „We let it fall to the ground", Jean explained sheepishly and I glanced at him, falling onto my bed. „And how am I suppose to survive tomorrow?" I asked, knowing damn well that I would be in a bad mood if I wouldn't get my morning coffee, the others shrugged in respond. „Use our coffee machine", Jean suggested and stood up from my bed, he walked over to Connie and helped him up. „No your coffee tastes weird", I answered and pouted slightly.

I was obviously pissed of, because first: they woke me up at three in the morning when I fell asleep at two in the morning and second: they broke the coffee machine. „Hey, y/n didn't answer my question", Connie exclaimed, sounding kinda disappointed and gave me puppy eyes. I sighed annoyed. „I wasn't in the mood okay?" I answered, rubbing over my temples in annoyance, my head just started to throb, that pissed me off even more.

„Y/n?" Sasha asked and I turned my head In her direction, hearing the door close what means that the other two left. „Can I stay?" i deadpanned. „Absolutely not, you three pay for the coffee machine." I said giving her a judging look and shoved her out of my door.

—-

A loud knock on my door let me jump up in my bed. I immediately turned to look at my alarm clock. 01:25 p.m. I groaned and fell back into my pillow, closing my eyes again and turned around. It knocked again, this time even louder. I let out an annoyed groan and threw the pillow at my door. Just in that second it flew open an revealed Marco, the pillow hitting him on the head. And Even though I was annoyed I had to laugh at him.

He stood there with an confused look and then looked at me. „C'mon get up", he said and I finally got up, feeling how my head started to throb again. I groped to the glass of water on my night stand, then I grabbed a hoodie I found on my ground and followed Marco in the living room, he seemed well, though I knew he had been drinking last night at that party.

On the way to the living room I took a sip of my glass, spiting it out as I tasted the disgusting taste of vodka on my tongue. Glancing at Sasha who sat on the couch with Armin and Annie and watched a movie while eating some spaghettis. She didn't seemed to notice. I walked straight to the kitchen and to where the coffee machine stood. „Someone broke it last night!" Marco informed me from the living room and I groaned again, actually considering to drink the glass of vodka someone put on my nightstand last night. Then I turned to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt, ignoring the fact that there was „Sasha" written on it with black marker and walked back in the living room, sitting down next to Annie on the couch.