Chapter nine

It'd been a week since I came back from my little journey.
And I didn't get any message from Colette. I paniced slightly, would she have forgotten about me? I was pacing back and forth in my room, which was kinda hard since I wore a long dress and stillettos. I was dressed for a very special occasion like my mom loved to call it. But actually it was just an awardshow.
Right... I could go to an award show.
With my mom.
As myself.
As a sixteen year old.
What had happened?
Well in the past week a lot of people had seen my performance on the internet. After a couple of days a Swiftie found out that I was Alexia Alwyn. At first no one believed her, but they made close up screen shots of my eyes and compared them with other pictures, same for my nose and lips. Eventually they concluded I was Alexia.
My mom had put a blog on Tumblr explaining she and Joe were togheter long before everyone knew.
It wasn't the truth, but she couldn't have said that I was a Styles! People, who figured it was right after the Haylor and Tayvin split, started calling her names and my mom had cried. I'd felt so guilty, somehow all of this was my fault! So I promised her I'd go with her to this award show. She'd been very excuted about it and called it one positive thing about everyone knowing my true age.
"Alexia! Sweetie! The limousine is here!"
I hurried out of my room and ran of the stairs. My dad took one polaroid after the other of me and my mom.
"This is probably how Homecoming feels for every normal teenager.", I mumbled. My mother kissed my cheek and I couldn't help but smiling. I wore a long silk pink dress coverd with pink lace. It was an absolutely masterpiece.
My blonde curls were loose but I had a little silveren crown on my head.
"You are like a rose.", my moter smiled.
I answered her: "Honestly I feel more like a peonie." She hugged me, careful cause she didn't wanna mess up our looks.
"So to what kind of award show are we going exactly?"
She smiled: "The Grammy's."
I almost dropped my phone I was texting on.
"What?"
My dad laughed out loud and poured some champagne into two flutes. "You're nervous now princess?" I didn't reply on that.
"Diet Coke?", my mom asked.
"Zero.", I said immediately.
My phone rang and I shot a look on  the screen.
Heading to the Grammy's with mom. Srsly come and help me!
Unbelievable, it was Colette who'd texted me.
I'm going too!
Great! We'll have fun
Yeah! X
Omg I gotta let you play for my mom!
Not sure that my parents agree
Oh I'm sure they won't
Damn
Don't care bout it. I'll fix things
Okay x
Love you!
Love you .
"Alexia, since when do you text?", my dad asked. My cheeks turned red. I didn't really have much friends, I used to get along with North West but she was spending her days in hail since she'd been riding under influence and had robbed a jewelry, her dad refused to bail her out and my parents had made clear to me that if I'd ever do something like her, they wouldn't bail me out either. Then we had Silias, Timberlake's son, he was okay but not much of a texting type. Suddenly I got very excited, there were going to be a lot of celebrity kids I hadn't seen for a few years. "Princess, I was talking to you."
"Oh sorry dad, I ehm am texting Silias.", I had to make sure he covered up for me later. My dad frowned and my mom raised her eyebrows: "This isn't the first time you guys are talking again right."
"Indeed, he called me earlier this week, to check on me if I was allright ya know."
"Hm, yeah, that's really sweet of him. Don't ya think Joe?"
My dad was looking kind of grumpie and suddenly I realised where this thing was going to.
"No!", I screamed embarrassed.
My mother laughed and my dad just stayed silent, probably preparing a "stay away from my daughter" speech.
"God, guys just no!", I covered my face with my hands. This was so embarrassing.

"Alexia how do tou feel about your mom hiding you away all this time?"
I rolled my eyes. And whispered to my dad: "Anyway I can escape?" He smiled and shook his head.
"I was fine with it, she protected me against people who'd wanna abuse me until I was old enough to know who I want to be and have my own opninios and visions. I'm grateful. Mama I love you.", I turned around and walked into the room before they could say something else.
On my I passed Silias, I grabbed his arm and took him a aside: "You gotta cover up for me okay?" He nodded: "Sure Lex, you're my friend."
"If my parents ask, we were texting an hour ago, about the Grammys." He smiled: "Okay! Easy." I leaned into him: "You know my parents thought we were... Dating." He was as dumbfounded as I was embarrassed. "Why would we do that, don't get me wrong you're beautiful and lovely! But you're my friend. I've seen you with a diaper on." I smiled: "Thanks for reminding me of that."
"Don't worry, that little girl has nothing in common with the flower standing in front of me."
I chuckled.
"What is the line?", Silias asked.
"Ehm well... How did you know?"
You got that sparkle in your eyes everytime you think about a song.", that was amazing! That he noticed that!
"I was sixteen when suddenly I wasn't that little girl you used to see."
He kissed my cheek: "That's right. I see tou at th after party."
My mom hurried towards me: "You'd make a great couple." I rolled my eyes: "Not a chance."