Chapter twenty-five

Little Ms Swift has a secret.

Seriously? Like is that what the papers can come up with! At least they didn't know the whole Styles thing. But they did know about the secret and now they were camping outside my house.
"Alexia calm down I get nervous of you.", my mother said.
I didn't reply, grabbed a guitar and started just playing some random chords, my mom was doing the same.
"How are my queen and princess doing?", he smiled.
We didn't reply just kept playing without thinking.
"Okay. Not good.", he said.
"Alexia I am taking you out. Come on." I looked up, he's got to be kidding me.
"I'm not going out while all those wolves are waiting for me.", I said.
"I've got a surprise.", my dad replied. I shrugged and followed him to the garage.
"I wanna drive!", I yelled.
"No way, you ride shotgun."

We arrived at a little theater, but it was empty, everyone was gone.
"You know that song that you've written for Math?", my dad asked, I nodded.
"I thought maybe you should practice it, so when you sing it Liliana will be blown off her feet."
I chuckled: "Sounds great daddy."
He hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"I'll be in a little cafe, I'm tired of all the driving."
"Sure! You shouldn't have brought me all the way to Nashville daddy."
"I know but can't you feel the inspiration sweetheart?"
I smiled. My dad left and I had a whole stage for myself. As usual I'd brought my old sixstring with me. I took the guitar and started playing the song. I could feel my love for Math in it.
"I wanna remember this moment in the back of my mind, us dancing dancing through the night. We're equally strong and beautiful, we're equally amused and hopeful.
I wanna remember everything how we found a song to sing. I wanna remember those spring rains when I knew nothing'd be the same."
"Well doesn't that sound like a little angel I know?"
I turned around, I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. This was... This was Math.
"Hey princess."