Chapter thirty - four

23:54
My name is Alexia Alwyn, my mother is Taylor Swift and my father is Harry Styles. My best friend is Silias Timberlake and the love of my life is Math Styles. In exactly 6 minutes I'll be turning 17. I've written over a 100 songs this past year. My record label put my album on hold last week. Again.
I made a mess and I can't clean it up, but I'm not sure that I want to. Earlier this month I decided my life, just like I did one year ago.
Difference is that last year I made myself go out. Now I'm stuck inside my house. With parents who try to figure out where it all went wrong.
23:56
4 minutes to go. Why weren't I excited at all? Probably because any kind of feeling had left my body a few weeks ago. I've felt numb for so long...

"Alexia what have you done?!"
"I... I just wanted everything to stop..."
"STOP? YOU JUST STARTED EVERYTHING!"
"But... I just -"
"The only thing you've stopped is us."
"WHAT US MATH? YOU'RE ALL OVER THE COVERS OF EVERY MAGAZINE EATING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FACE!"
"You know why -"
"You out your carreer above us, I put my happiness above my parents."

After that phone call the numb feeling had started. It wasn't a broken heart. It was a broken soul.
23:58
Math had been calling ever since but I'd stopped answering. What was the point of it all?
Still, some part of me wanted him to come over and hold me. Some part of me believed that this boy had been hiding out for a long time. But he could still come back.
"Come back to me.", I whispered.
23:59
I whispered it again, and again, and again and again.
00:00
My phone chimed: "I'm gonna call you and you're gonna answer your fucking phone princess."
Come back to me
"Okay.", I whispered.
My phone rang and I pushed myself up my elbow. Wiping greasy curly hair out of my face I reached for my phone. "Hello.", I said with a hoarsh voice. "Alexia... I... I," he cleared his throat, "happy birthday princess."
"Thank you.", no emotion.
"You might wanna look out of your window."
This guy gained confidence.
"Why?"
"Just do it please."
I hung up and dragged myself to my window. There he stood, my knight in shining armor. Did he really thing he could come over here and just fix the last few months? Anger and disbelief welled up in me. I opened my window and shouted: "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? FUCKING ROMEO?"
"Princess I'm just here, giving you an escape."
"AN ESCAPE? YOU REALLY THINK I'll FALL FOR THAT AGAIN?"
Math held up his hands, in defense.
"Let me explain. Please. Let us just... talk."
"Well honey try to come up here first.", I said bittersweet.

I forgot.
Vines.
Math stood in my room in no time and he wasn't the little insecure boy who was afraid he'd step on people's toes. He was a confident young man. He was the boy I fell in love with last year in London.
A sparkle came back, one I hadn't felt for a long time. Anger lit his eyes and I looked at him emotionless. "No. You're not gonna do this. You're not gonna shut me out like that. Not after everything we've been through. You're gonna get your shit together and you're gonna talk to me.", he hissed. Shouting wasn't really an option since I still had parents.
"Oh yeah? Well make make me do that Math, make me feel something. Honestly I'd be so happy cause I haven't felt anything for over a month, I haven't even written songs for over a month.", I hissed back.
I shouldn't have said that. I knew the bad guy, I knew what he'd do.
Math pinned me against the wall. "You can feel something. If you're saying your heart isn't jumping out of your chest just because I'm standing close, you're lying. Cause I feel the tension."
Things we're heating up, indeed. My hormones were all over the place with Math's body pressed against mine. His perfume would probably linger on me for the rest of the night and - .
Damn Alexia, stop that. I had to keep it together.
"I feel nothing.", I said. He wasn't defeated by that. Like I hoped.
He kissed me. All the anger and frustration was showing in that kiss. I pushed him back though.
"YOU CAN'T JUST KISS ME."
There they were, my emotions. Math smirked: "You don't seem to mind though." I slapped him. He flinched but he knew he deserved it.
"Okay Math c'mon. Tell me. Tell me what we are. Tell me how you feel. Tell me.", I said.
"You know what we are and you know how I feel Lex, you also know that it isn't that simple."
"Oh but it IS SIMPLE MATH! IT REALLY AIN'T THAT DIFFICULT!"
"PRINCESS I CAN'T LIVE A LIFE OF BEING WATCHED AND READING NASTY SHIT ABOUT MYSELF!"
"THEN WHY DID YOU CAME TO LA IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO DO ALL THIS STUFF AL THIS FAME STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?"
"TO BE WITH YOU. Ain't that obvious? C'mon princess I don't wanna yell at you."
"I WANNA YELL AT YOU! You came for me yeah?", my voice broke, "but you can't stay for me huh? Isn't it? You can stay for me, with me, you can. But you don't want to. You can't do what it takes. You're a coward." And there were the tears. Math grabbed my hands:
"Princess, I do wanna be with you but in secret. Just secretly."
"That ain't no life Math. I've been there. The rumour about my parents, well the facts actually... i spread them to show you that it blows over. We can get through this together."
"I just don't think we have to."
"I can't believe it... you can't stay with me... you don't want to do what it takes... I'd do anything for you..."
"Princess please, I -"
"Get out. Get out and never come back.", he knew I meant it. The way I said it, it was clearly enough. He escaped through the window, shot me one last glance. With eyes full of love he dissapeared.
Don't pretend you love me, Mathias Styles. Don't. Because you would've stayed if you did.

GUYS IT'S LIKE ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THERE'S AN EPILOGUE.
I AM ABOUT TO FINISH THIS STORY! ANY THOUGHTS? PLEASE TELL ME YOUR COMMENTS