Chapter 9

(Wassup? Up above is a picture of Chris Collins -i think that's his last name- as Tanner. Btw this isn't a fan fiction, I just though Chris Collins looked like a good person to be Logan's brother. Stick around for the ride, things will get wild. Love you all have a good day! 😘❤)

Daytonas POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. There was a pounding in my head and I groaned rolling back over.

I drew the covers back up over my head when the door opened, "Morning Sleeping Beauty." I rolled my eyes at Logan's voice and sat up.

"What am I doing here? What time is it?" I asked him stretching my arms out.

"First of all you were drunk last night, you wandered out of the club and I found you in an alley. Then I brought you here." I groaned and plopped back down on the bed, "And it's 2:30, in the afternoon."

I sighed and rolled onto my side taking in the warmth of the bed. It finally occurred to me this was probably Logan's bed and my cheeks warmed.

"Come on get up." Logan walked around the bed and grabbed my arms.

"I don't want to though." Complaining I refused to cooperate with him.

"Get up Day before I make you regret it." I raised my eyebrows at him and struggled to lay back down, "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."

He let go of my hands and I fell back into the bed, wishing it could open up and swallow me whole.

My comfort was cut short when a heavy weight landed on my stomach.

"What the hell?" I looked up and Logan was laying across my stomach. One of the fights last night had given me a bruise on my stomach. Although I was disappointed that someone was able to hit me, it was the only bruise I took all night.

Well accept for the bruise on my pride.

I tried shoving him off me but he wouldn't budge, "Logan. Get off me! You way a ton." I shoved him some more but he snuggled up into me.

"I don't want to though." His voice was high and squeaky and I realized he was mocking me.

I smacked his shoulder, "I don't not sound like that."

He laughed and it made me shake, "Yes you do."

I rolled my eyes and tried to shove him some more but he didn't move, "Fine! I'll get up if you get off of me. You're hurting my stomach."

He stood up and I gently rubbed where the bruise was. He turned around and I removed the covers but continued to lay down.

"Let's get lun- Oh come on Daytona!" I heard his footsteps approaching the bed but instead of him laying on me, he scooped my up into his arms.

"Logan! Put me down right now! I swear to god Logan if you do not put me down I'll-" he cut me off.

"You'll what?" I couldn't think of a good enough threat for him so I just shut up, "That's what I thought."

I thought he was going to put me down but then the door opened and we continued walking.

"Logan? Put me down!" The stairs were coming up and I clung to him.

His breath blew across my ear, "I won't drop you. I've got you." I shut my eyes and tightened my grip on his neck.

I could feel us descending the stairs. We were going steady and I thought we were in the clear but Logan tripped over his own foot and started to fall.

I let out a squeak when we were pulled back up. I opened my eyes and let out a relieved breath.

"Next time you carry a girl down the stairs, watch your feet." A dude who looked like Logan pushed past him and continued down the stairs.