Chapter 38

It had been four days since the last day of school for the 2018 year and three days since I first started training again.

Yesterday was Christmas and now I'm getting dressed up for Makayla. She still wouldn't tell me what we were doing, but whatever it was 'I had to dress up as sexy as possible' according to Kay.

None of my dresses fit me properly and I didn't want to wear the one Charlotte just got me, so I went out shopping. After three stores and two hours, I found this black bodycon dress that I adored.

Since it's still the middle of winter, I figured my leather jacket would work perfectly with it

Since it's still the middle of winter, I figured my leather jacket would work perfectly with it. I also bought a pair of tights to go under.

"What are we doing Kay. I hate surprises." Makayla stood behind me with a curling iron, curling my long hair into soft waves.

"Yeah, but you'll like this one. I promise you."

"I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for this one." Applying the last bit of makeup I needed I let out a sigh. "If it's something stupid I'm going to slap you."

She let go the last curl and smacked me lightly on the arm. "You wouldn't slap your captain."

I arched my eyebrow.

"Maybe you would." She gulped. "Whatever, get your shoes on. We are running late."

I slipped my over-the-knee boots on to help keep my legs warm.

The thing about being as thin as I was, was I get cold a lot easier.

"Well let's go." I followed her out the door and to her car.

Eighteen songs later, we pulled up to the show house of luxurious houses.

"Where in the hell are we?" I asked stepping out of the car

"This is my parents second house. It's not used often, but after the split up neither of them wanted the house so I got it." Makayla shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal.