Chapter 18

I watched as his tail lights faded into the crowd. "Jordan, are you okay?" I frantically searched for some kind of light.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay? I'll tear into that jerk if Logan doesn't first." I laughed a little and when my fingers found the over head lights I switched it on.

"Oh my God Jordan!" When I looked over to my left, Jordan had a cut on his forehead and blood was dripping out of it.

Following my gaze, he reached a finger up and touched it to his forehead. He hissed and brought his fingers back, "Okay. So maybe I'm not completely fine, but you're about to be slaved off to Colton because we lost."

"Thanks for making this situation so much better." I rolled my eyes. "But I don't think we lost." A pair of headlights pulled up infront of us, coming in the direction of the finish line.

Logan got out of the car and jogged towards us. I opened the car door and started to get out when Logan called out to us, "Are you two okay?" Logan took my face in his hands and inspected it.

"Yeah I'm fine. Jordans not though. Did you win?" A small smile crept on his face.

"Did I win? Princess do you even have to ask?" I squealed and hugged him. Relief flooded my heart and I smiled into his chest.

Jordan got out of the car, breaking me and Logan apart. "I'm fine guys. I just have a little cut."

"What happened to you guys? You were beating him for awhile." I looked at Jordan and you could see the annoyance take over his features.

"He freaking speed up and then cut us off!" I giggled a little under my breath.

Logan swung his arm around me and we walked back to the finish line.

~~~~~

For the past thirty minutes we had been walking around looking for Charlotte, Mason, Jake, and Ben.

"Charlotte! Mason!" I called for them again but all I got were weird looks from people.

I ran my finger through my hair and tucked on it. I spun around and walked towards Logan who was calling for Jake. "Have we checked the bar yet?"

"I've checked twice, but do you want to check again?" I nodded my head and parted away, walking to the bar.

I had to elbow my way through people to get to the actual bar. I took a seat and rested my head on my hand.

"What can a get you ma'am?" A bartender who looked as if she was about in her mid fourties, took out a pad to take my order.

"Did you happen to see two guys, both about 6'1, one has blue eyes, one has hazel eyes. The one with hazel eyes has shaggy hair and is incredibly annoying?" The lady raised her eyebrow at me and pointed a slim finger over my left shoulder.

"Do you mean those two goons?" I turned around when I saw Mason and Jake walking up.

"Where the hell have you two been?! We've been looking for you guys for half a hour!" I turned around and gave a small smile to the lady, "Thank you for you help."

She rolled her eyes and waved her dainty hand and walked away.

I turned back to face Jake and Mason, shooting them death glares.

Grabbing them by their ears (which looked pretty weird because they were six inches taller than me), I dragged them back to the Jeep.