Chapter 10

(Hey guys! Here's a little Francisco Lachowski for you guys ;) I added a sentence to the last chapter. If you get confused somewhere in here, that's why. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!😘❤)

The rest of that day I stayed holed up in my room. My mom came and knocked on my door several times but I told her I wasn't feeling good.

Somewhere between the tears my body had enough and I fell asleep.

Now here I am the next day spending hours on my makeup to cover the damage my father did.

It took me several hundred times to get all the bruises and cuts on my face covered, but it was good enough, as long as you didn't get to close.

My next stop was the closet.

By the time I had pulled out every single piece of party clothing I had, I finally found the perfect outfit.

It was a black crop top in a tank top style and a sparkly gold miniskirt. I paired it with black booties and called it good.

I grabbed my phone for the first time since I called Logan last night.

I had a text from Jake giving me his brothers number. I sent him a quick thank you and texted Tyler:

Thanks for Friday.

I sent the text and decided I looked decent. I was getting ready to head out when I heard Logan's Stingray pull up.

I headed out the door, thanking god that my dad was at work.

"Hey." I gave him a cheery smile. I had to make him believe I was fine.

"Hey to you." He gave a smile back but it quickly turned to a frown, "You're wearing makeup."

"Yea. So? It's a party. Plus aren't you hosting it? Why aren't you there?" He opened the door for me.

"It doesn't start for another hour. I figured you could help me set up." My heart dropped to my stomach.

This was the last thing I wanted. I needed him to be distracted so he wouldn't ask about last night.

He pulled out of my driveway and we started for his house, "How many people are coming?"

"Eh who knows honestly. It was a public invite so anyone could've seen it and can come." He shrugged.

We pulled into a grocery store, "What  are we doing here?" I asked him.

"I have to get a few things for the party. Are you coming?" We walked into the store together.

Everyone's head turned to look at him. I self consciously put my head down letting my hair fall in my face.

I felt Logan's presence get closer to me, "Head up Princess.  Make them jealous. After all you are a bad girl."

Princess.

He called me Princess and didn't seem to regret it. In fact he seemed to know the exact affect it had on me because his lips turned up into a smile when I lifted my head and put on my RBF.

"Thanks." We walked into the store and grabbed some tequila, vodka, and whiskey.

"Is this all we're getting?" I questioned him.

"Yup." He popped the 'P' and walked up to the cashier, "And yes I am underage but I've got this watch."

It was like he read my mind, but then I guess that probably is a pretty basic question to ask.

The lady behind the counter rang up the alcohol, "That will be $58 dollars, can I see some I.D.?" Logan handed her his driver's license.

"Logan Wylde huh? 22 years old." She handed him his I.D. back.