World Secrets

As you may or may not know, your world isnt as it seems.

Have you ever had a feeling that something was off?
That you do the same routine daily but one day you feel as though something has changed?
That someone you met is different from everyone else, as of they were hiding something?
Or you've gone somewhere and and theres a certain, aura, in a specific area?

This is normal

All of your suspicions are correct

You see, not everything you see and feel are what they are. Your senses play tricks on you

This is because of a barrier between the human world and supernatural.

Humans live their lives without knowing only what their mind allows. They suspect nothing out of the ordinary. And if they do, they try to use logic and reason to explain.

In the world of the supernatural, things are different. Obviously.

There's angels and demons, ghosts, ghouls and goblins. Telepaths and empaths and mind readers. Shapeshifters and the traditional creatures you may know.

These people aren't seen in their forms, if they have one, due to the barrier.
There are exceptions though. Lycans mainly change on full moons or when they're mad.
Angels and demons can do it when they want. They can technically do anything they want.
...
Talk about privileged...

Anyways, these people all have one thing in common. Well two things:
~Everyone has a need
~Everyone has a purpose

You're probably thinking: "isn't this the same for humans?"
Well congratulations Captain obvious, you just one a grand total of *Drumroll* $0.00 dollars.
I'm probably being, a little rude. Sorry
The Need is dependant on what kind of SN *supernatural* you are.
You know, vampire is blood, lycan is meat, undead is flesh and so on and so forth.
The Purpose is basically why you're their. It could be to live your own life or help others. You can be assigned as a guardian or youre destined to create a new flavor of chips. It could really be anything

You never really know what your purpose is...
Not until you try to understand

Now go! Take this information as you progress further in the story.

Psst...You're not allowed to break the 4th wall!

What? But im a reader

Yeah! Your only job is to read about the supernatural occasionally

Ughh, whos turn is it to get the 4th wall glue?

Yours

God dang it!

(Technically a filler chapter I hope you're satisfied)