Some Good Ole End Of College Conflict

~Alex~

After Burr left I was tempted to run out and punch him one last time.

Its amazing how the guy who keeps to himself still manages to get in other peoples' business. Then again, the only reason he came over was because of Theo. Not his fault.

"Geez Alex, that escalated so quickly i thought you guys were vonna kill each other" Thomas says.

"We wouldnt have killed each other. Besides, I'm fine, you dont need to worry about me" I reply.

"Uh-huh. Sure. So if I do this"

He pokes my arm and theres an immediate surge of pain.

"Back off! Thats my already broken arm!"

"Knew it. You're not fine"

"Can I just ask how in the 30 minutes I was gone, Hamilton already looks like crap?" I forgot Madison was in the room.

"Rude. But you should've seen what I did to burr"

"Wait, burr was in a fight?" He asks.

"Yep. I gave him a high five. To the face. With a chair. Not my fault tho-"

"It was entirely because of Alex" john cuts me off.

Rude. I was hoping he'd at least be on my side. Or at least hoping someone would be on my side...

Madison shrugs before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. John and Jefferson sit next to him. I  start walking to the other room when james stops me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Oh, uh just uh... Just hanging out" I lie.

"Ok? Well I was wondering if you could finally tell me about the cuts on your arms"

"They're from the fight"

"No, you had them before the fight"

"Right. Lets say I fell in a bush. From a window."

I guess James believed me because he shrugged before watching TV. I mean, it wasn't a complete lie. I did fall out a window, it's just not why the cuts exist.

I was gonna attempt to take a quick nap. Then i realized that I just got in a fight and I swear eliza can sense when i get hurt. I need to find her before she finds me.

I quickly put on my hoodie. As soon as i open the door i run into Eliza.

"Oh Uh h-hey 'liza, how's life?" I say casually.

"Who'd you fight and are they alive?" She deadpans.

"Bold of you to assume i got in a fight."

"Alex, you have a black eye"

"I walked into a door"

"Alexander!"

"Holy shit! Ok, I had a little run-in with burr. But I'm fine, honest."

She sighs. "I'm just glad your ok" she hugs me and I immediately feel like death.

"Ok i admit im not ok! Please let go before you accidentally kill me!" I say while trying to move away.

"You know what you have to say"

"Fine! I won't get into any more fights!" Eliza stops hugging me. I could hear laughing so I turn around to see Jefferson and james recording what happened.

"I hate you guys"

"No you dont" they say in unison.

"I think you broke a rib or something, 'liza"

"Alex, if you were in that much pain from a hug, im pretty sure it was already broken" she jokes.

I leave the room and start walking down the hall when i get a text from burr. Ugh , what does he want now?

SarcasticSalt: We need to talk. Come to my dorm

I swear if hes going to insult me again...