The Reynolds Pamphlet

~Alex~

Im a freaking idiot because apparently I'm incapable of keeping it in my pants.

Im an idiot

I dont know how but Maria found my dorm.

Well... She found it. Who im assuming is her boyfriend walked in one day and found us in bed. And he somehow got my number. Now he threatens to tell everyone if I don't pay him each week.

Note that I have no money and Washington practically pays for everything i need.

Talk about blackmail at its finest

John doesn't know
Jefferson doesn't know
Not even freaking angelica knows and she's the queen of gossip!

But that's what happens when you cheat on the people you love

Nobody needs to know.
I just hide in my hoodie whenever I'm in my room or in the dorm in general.

And might I add that Maria is incredibly manipulative. This has been going on for at least a month and i cant tell you how many times I've fallen for her tricks.

Which is why today im gonna stand up for myself. Or at least attempt to.

I walk to Maria's dorm and knock on the door. She opens it a few seconds later.

"Hey Alexander~" she says casually.

"We need to talk" i sigh.

"You have my attention"

"I cant do this anymore! I cant cheat on John and thomas! I love them and i swear if you don't move your hand away from my ass i will stab you"

She moves away. Good

"I just can't do this anymore. I don't want to cheat. I never did" I turn around and start walking away when she grabs my arm and pulls me into a kiss. I immediately forget what I had just done.

Long story short, i ended up in bed with the very person I was trying to avoid. Great

I quickly put my clothes on and go back to my dorm.

"Hey Alex, whats up?" John says when i walk in. I put my hood on and go to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Ok? You got red something on your face"

"Its ketchup, dont worry about it" i say while wiping off the lipstick. I walk to my room and try to think of what to do.

I could try to say no again but that wont work.

I cant tell my friends, they'd hate me

Definitely not telling john or thomas. They'd kill me

James Reynolds would tell everyone...

I suddenly get an idea. After a few hours I think i literally wrote my way out of cheating.

The Reynolds Pamphlet

5 Days Later

Everyone was surprisingly quiet as I walked down the hall. There were occasional whispers but it was otherwise silent.

I walked into my first class to see washington was gone. He was probably talking with another teacher or something.

Everyone stared at me like I was some sort of freak though. Geez, did they find out im a werewolf? Or that im not straight-

Suddenly, people start throwing things at me and yelling things at me like "asshole" and "piece of shit" and other stuff.

I run out the room and down the hall until i see a poster hanging up on the wall.

Alexnder Hamilton has been found having an affair with Maria Reynolds.
He was known to be dating John Laurens and Thomas Jefferson

I can't believe it. Someone stole the pamphlet and told everyone.

Theres no way im going back my dorm. If Jefferson and John found out...

~Jefferson~

I'm sitting on the couch wondering where Alex is. He should be back by now. Come to think of it, lately hes been taking awhile to come back to the dorm...

I glance over to see a piece of paper slid under the door. I get up and read it.

"No..." I mutter.

I need to find john