Bad Ideas Are Still Bad

~Alex~

I think this is the first time ive actually gone to Burr's dorm. Ive gotta say, im not sure what to expect. Im a little nervous but i can't show it.

I dont know how but before I even knock, I know Theo isnt there. Maybe its one of the abilities of a werewolf like heightened senses or whatever.

I knock on the door and contemplate whether or not to just leave. A few seconds later, Burr opens the door.

"Alexander" he says.

"Aaron Burr, sir. Why its practically noon"

"Can we confir, sir?"

"Sure" i sigh before walking inside and sitting down. "So the fight... It was just spur of of the moment"

"Sure. Honestly, it was it was all a blur"

"Burr, ill have to stop you right there, sir. If we dont stop rhyming I'm going to die"

"Ok sure. You need to apologize to Theo" he says.

"What the heck? No. I never did anything wrong" i snap.

"Really? Because of you, she might break up with because "I acted like a total jerk" "

"I'm also the guy who got you two together. Im like a double edged sword burr, tread lightly when youre around me." I stand up to leave but he grabs my hand.

"You're hurting my hand and if you dont let go, I'll hurt yours with my foot" i deadpan.

He glares at me and lets go.

"You may have gotten us together but you didnt even know what you were doing" he says. "You were drunk. This time you were fully aware of your actions"

"Ok, and? Whats your point? Seriously, you want me to apologize to Theo for your choices?"

Burr stays quiet. Wow, he might be finally taking his own advice.

"Seriously some guys need to learn there are... Consequences in life. Here, let me offer you some free advice. You can choose to wait for it or chase what you want. But dont blame other people for your mistakes"

And with that, I left without saying another word.

Hes probably gonna be a jerk for what's left of college. I could honestly care less. Because as soon as i get my certificate, im walking out.

2 Months Later

A couple more weeks and ill be out of college.

I haven't seen burr in a while which is odd. Maybe his relationship with Theo got better. Or maybe its his version of the silent treatment which wouldnt, make sense.

Or maybe hes like Peggy and can turn invisible. Speaking of.

"Alex admit it"

"No" I say while crossing my arms.

"You know im right"

"No you're not. Im afraid of nothing!"

We've been having an argument for almost 20 minutes. She claims I'm not as brave as i say i am because she threw one of those fake spiders at me and I flipped out.

"Peggy, im afraid of nothing"

"What about storms?" She asks.

"I nearly died in a hurricane and water is evil"

"Alex, im a demon. You dont exactly get more evil than that. Water is chaotic neutral at the most" Thomas class from the other room.

"Hmm... Snakes?"

"Snakes are cool. Don't be an asshole to snakes"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. I still dont believe you"

"Yeah well, im looking around and can't seem to find where I asked for your opinion"

"Someone's in a bad mood..."

"That's 'cuz I havent had my coffee yet." I say while walking to the kitchen. I see Peggy tell something to james and they both start laughing. James starts looking for who knows what in the dorm.

I bet theyre up to something and i just know its something bad.

I could very well be wrong but... Come on, its Peggy and James. Mostly Peggy. Who knows what shes planning.

As i go towards the couch, walks past me and i think he had something in his hand. He taps my shoulder and I turn around.

"Hey alex, there's something on your back" he says.

"Very funny James. Im not falling for your trick" I sigh.

"No seriously, theres a spider on your back"

"Well then get it off!"

"I can't! It crawled in your shirt!"

Out of reaction i took off my shirt and threw to the ground. I could hear Peggy laughing but I dont know why she was. I wasnt scared if the spider. I just didnt want to get bit and possibly die.

"You guys are both jerks" I say.

Suddenly the door opens and John walks in.

"Oh Uh h-hey John, how's it uh... Hows it going?"

"...should i be concerned about why you're not wearing a shirt?" He asks.

"Uh... No?"

"Sure..." He casually walks back out.

Man, I cant wait to graduate. I actually planned something nice.