Friends Are Usful For Any Situation

~Alex~

"Ok...explain to me again how you walked out the hospital and nobody tried to stop you?"

"Eliza that doesnt matter right now so will you help me or not?"

"Fine" she sighs. "You mentioned burning and nearly dying- should I be concerned?"

"Eh, maybe, maybe not." I say. "Long story short, maria is an asshole who nearly got thomas and john killed."

"And you need my help... Why?"

"Well i thought since you're the overprotective mom friend i thought you'd be willing to start a fire or something. I was also hoping that you had bandages because i kinda broke my arm"

"I dont have bandages so you'll just have to deal with it. Also, why cant you just fight Maria yourself?" She suggests.

"Hey! I may curse and act like a total asshole sometimes but im not a jerk. Its against my morales to hurt a girl." I say.

"Aw, its cute how you try act like a semi-good person-"

She got cut off by angelica who I forgot was in the room.

"Too bad you only act like a good person when you're not" she says.

"Ya know Ang', I hope you burn. i am a good person. Its not my fault a majority of the world's population consists of jerks."

"And it's not my fault you're part of that majority"

"Rude. I dont even know why we're arguing. Eliza, will you help me or not?"

She looks up at me. "No. Not everything should be solved through violence" she says.

"Well i dont know what to do!"

"What if you just told Maria 'no' ?"

I think for a moment. "Well shit, you just made me feel like the biggest idiot in the world. I've legitimately never said no to her" I say before running out the room.

~Eliza~

Alex sprinted out the room, probably to find Maria. I swear if she does something to him I'll have second thoughts on burning her.

I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. As soon as i looked up, I nearly jumped from shock.

"Peggy! How long have you been standing there?!" I shout.

"Long enough to get the idea that angelica either hates or loves alex" she said casually.

"Wait what? Were you here this whole time?"

"Well duh, I can turn invisible. Which is ironic. Because everyone forgets about me..."

I pull her into a hug. "No one deserves to be forgotten. Not even you." Peggy smiles. "How about the three of us go out and get ice cream?"

She nods. I look back towards angelica and she nods as well. Ice cream solves all problems.

~Jefferson~

It didn't take long before me and John got back to the college. James was talking to Washington about something so we left. We still dont know where alex is.

"Hey since the form caught fire, where are we gonna stay?" John asked.

"I could see if Madison will let us stay with him. I kinda left the dorm to him since ive been staying with you and Alex" i say.

He nods as we walk to Madison's dorm. I knock on the door and a few seconds later it opens.

"Hey James! Long time no see. Hey can we-"

He cuts me off. "I heard about the fire. Yes you can stay. Wheres Alex?"

"Don't know. Hopefully not dead" I say before sitting down on the couch. John sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok I knew you and Alex were dating..." Madison says. "Are you two dating too?"

John and i looked at each other, then back at Madison before saying "yes".

-------------------------------------------

James eventually walked in carrying Alex. He looked at me before taking him to my old room and walking back in the main room and sitting next to me.

"Should i be concerned as to what the hell happened to Alex?" I ask.

"I found Alex on the floor somewhere in the college. He told me to tell you guys he got in a fight" james says.

"Is that really what happened?"

"Nope, and dont worry about it. And dont ask-"

"Alex!" I call. "What'd you do?"

"Piss off!" He says from the other room.

"Wow. Want some coffee?"

"Heck no, so leave me alone!"

"Well geez, fine then. Forget i asked" I sigh before taking out my phone. Thats the last time I try to check on him.