Chapter 1 ~ Pretty

"Hey Jimin!" Jimin turned around to see the face of his favourite person in the world, Taehyung. They were best friends, but he liked him more than that. However, he didnt think that Taehyung felt the same way.

"Hey man!" The two were neighbours, so it was a daily routine for them to walk to school together. There was only one school in the little neighbourhood where they lived and everyone was mostly neighbours and lived very close to each other. 

As they walked, Jimin subtly glanced to the side, shamelessly checking out his friend. Taehyung was wearing a pair of jeans that hugged his legs nicely and a grey hoodie with the hoodie up against the wind. His silver hair was peaking out of the hood slightly, courtesy of Jimin's dare from one of their sleepovers. Jimin couldnt help but wonder what it would feel like, pulling on that hair as he kissed hi-

"Hey what are you thinking about? You're all red." Taehyung said, looking sideways at his friend. Jimin flushed in embarrassment, he couldnt believe he was just thinking about that. He shook his head at Taehyung while he looked at the floor.

"You know, I have a new neighbour, they just moved in yesterday. I havent talked to them yet but I think that they have a son. I saw him helping with the move-ins. He seems cool, I might go talk to him. Who knows we might have a new friend!"

While Taehyung was rambling on about this new boy, Jimin could feel his heart clench in jealousy. He couldnt let that happen. No matter what, he needed to have Taehyung all to himself. He couldnt stand the idea of having to share Taehyung. No, he would go to school and he would tell this fucker off, and make sure that he leaves him and his precious taetae alone.

As they got to school, Taehyung looked to the side and saw the boy he was talking about. He nudged Jimin and pointed at the boy.

"Hey, that's him!" Jimin turned towards the direction he was painting and his heart stopped in his chest.

This boy was pretty.

He was a little on the short side, but that didnt really matter once you looked at his face. He had wide doe eyes and a cute little button nose that was currently scrunched up in confusion, searching his bag for something. His fluffy brown hair fell into his eyes slightly.

He was wearing a pair of jeans that accentuated his thighs and ass perfectly, and an oversize blue hoodie with the hood hanging behind him.

Jimin took one look at the boy and he knew.

He had to keep Taehyung far away from him.

***

Note:

Above each chapter I will add in a photo of which character this is. This photo is how I imagine Taehyung to look in this book. 

(clothes don't count)

If they ever change their look I will add a new photo.

I hope you enjoy the book

~M