Chapter 6 ~ I'll ask him

(This is Jungkook in this fic ~ M)

As soon as Jimin turned away from Taehyung, he took out his phone and called Jin, both agreeing to meet at a decided location.

Jimin walked into the nearby coffee shop, seeing that Jin was already seated there, two iced americanos on the table. He sat down in front of him and rested his head on his hands.

"Alright, what's up. Why did you want to meet?" Jin tilted his head to the side and took a deep breath. "You know the new kid? Jungkook?"

Jimin nodded slowly, having a small idea what was going on here.

"I don't like how close he is with Namjoon." Jimin stifled a laugh, looking Jin in the eye.

"Namjoon!? Hah, your so stupid. I thought you rejected him. Wasn't that the dare, to get him to fall in love with you and then reject him? Why do you even care? For all we know, this guy isn't even gay!"

Jin flushed slightly, bowing his head. Jimin gasped, looking at Jin covering his eyes, "You like him! Oh my god you are such an idiot!" Jin nodded his head while looking down.

"I would hate myself if suddenly he started going out with Namjoon because i was a dumb idiot who couldnt admit to what i felt."

Jimin cocked his head to the side hair falling slightly into his eyes. "So what do you want to do? He is in their friend group. Also what does this have anything to do with me?"

Now Jin smirked as he looked at Jimin. "Your friend Taehyung took interest in him didnt he? And you got jealous and told him off?"

It was Jimin's turn to blush out of embarrassment. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Jin looked at Jimin. "In time, Taehyung wil definitely find out that your story is bulldhit, and if I get Namjoon, guess who will be open for a relationship with one Jungkook?"

Jimin shook his head. "By that time, I would have asked him out already, and we would be a couple."

Jin laughed. "What makes you so sure that he'll say yes?"

Jimin shook his head wondering. He really liked Taehyung and he was almost certain that the boy would agree. He looked at Jin, a determined look on his face.

"Okay then, I'll ask him out tomorrow, and we'll see what he has to say."