Chapter 9 ~ Min Yoongi

It had been another week since that day, and Taehyung noticed that Jimin had been sticking to his side a lot more. Taehyung had always known that Jimin was the possessive type, and he liked it at first, to see someone care for him so much, but now it was becoming annoying. He felt like he was trapped in a bubble, but the bubble was a person named Park Jimin. He found himself making excuses to get away from him, purposefully not allowing Jimin to him home and running off to the bathroom every now and then.

One Monday morning, Taehyung felt bad for ignoring Jimin so the two of them walked to school like usual, except now Jimin had his arm hooked around Taehyung's waist and his head leaning on his shoulder. They got to school quite early so they decided to wait in the canteen, and they noticed that a lot of other people were early today.

"You know, we are getting a new student here today" Jimin spoke up, the first thing they had said to each other after the usual hellos exchanged when they had greeted each other. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Oh ya, some guy moving here. Yeri is showing him around and then bringing him to class." Taehyung hummed, just as the bell rang. He got up to his feet, tucking the chair he was sitting on back under the table, pulling Jimin along with him.

"Come on then, let's get to class." They got to class to see Namjoon and Hoseok talking. As they walked past, Taehyung caught a snippet of their conversation.

"Where is that dumb bunny, he said he would help me with math today"

"Relax man, Jungkook told us yesterday that he had to go to the optician for his glasses. His old ones broke in China and his parents didnt want to get him a new pair until they got settled in. He will be missing the first two periods. Show me the paper, I'll help you."

They all got settled in their seats and a teacher introduced the new boy.

"Guy's this is Min Yoongi, who has just transferred here. Please be nice. Yoongi, go sit at the back there, next to Jamie." Jamie lifted her hand and Yoongi nodded, making his way over to his assigned seat.

Yoongi wasn't the tallest, but Taehyung could easily tell that he was taller than his boyfriend. He was wearing black ripped jeans, and a white t-shirt, backpack slung over one shoulder and his mint hair swept to one side. He was attractive, no doubt.

Mrs Kim started the lesson, and the whole class fell into its usual routine, listening to the teacher and taking notes, then doing the worksheets given. The new boy, Yoongi fit in quite quickly and he was able to keep up with a lot of what the teacher was saying.

After about two hours, the teacher left to go teach his next class and the students in the classroom had about 15 minutes of breaktime to do whatever they wanted to in class while waiting for the next teacher. They students started mindlessly chatting for about 5 minutes, and the door opened witha loud

BANG!

A lot of heads looked up to see Jungkook standing there, sweating slightly. Namjoon and Hoseok quickly rushed to his side and Jungkook stood up and looked at them.

"Okay I know I missed the first two lessons but I'm here now and math is next and I said that I'll help you hoseok so show me the worksheet while we still have time." Jungkook said all in one breath, huffing slightly. Hoseok shrugged and looked at Namjoon.

"Don't worry about the worksheet Namjoon helped me. How about you sit down for a second, ya?"

Jungkook nodded, still panting slightly as he looked around the class. His eyes stopped as he saw a mop of mint hair looking down at the table immersed in his phone, pointing at it.

"Who is that?" Namjoon and Hoseok looked towards where he was pointing.

"That's the new kid, Min Yoongi." Jungkook stared at Namjoon, mouth open wide. He wasted no time in running over to the boy and banging his hands on the desk in front of him. Yoongi looked up and saw a familiar brown haired boy looking at him smiling. He immediately got up and Jungkook ran around the table and threw himself into Yoongi's arms. 

Everyone watched them curiously.

Who is that guy?