Chapter 10 ~ Bully

"So, basically, you and Yoongi are friends from China. You left and came here, and now he came. Is that right?"

Jungkook laughed and nodded. Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting down at the cafeteria, it being already lunch. Jungkook introduced everyone, and they all were treating Yoongi how they treated Jungkook, and the latter boy was grateful.

"Hey Jungkook I've got a question and I know its personal but I kind of want to know, are you gay?"

Jungkook laughed slighly, then nodded, "Yup, I'm gay. Girls scare me." Jungkook shivered, and Yoongi laughed while putting his arm around the younger boy.

"So how is the school treating you?" Jungkook looked up to see Yoongi smiling kindly down at him. Knowing what he meant, Jungkook nodded.

"Don't worry, it's a lot better than China. The people are nicer as well!"

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Jungkook. "What do you mean better than China?"

Jungkook froze, then took a deep breath, turning to Namjoon. "I actually used to get bullied a lot in China. They used to call me four eyes and beat me up for being gay. I'm glad people arent homophobic on this school, especially since we've got a couple of openly gay relationships here."

Jungkook was refering to Yugyeom and Bambam, the two happy students who had been dating since last year, and of course who could forget the happy couple that insulted Jungkook on his first day here, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Has anyone been mean to you?"

Jungkook gulped at Yoongi's question and looked down. Hoseok frowned at him.

"Someone's been being mean to you? Who is it? And why didn't you tell us?"

"Kookie, we just want to help." Yoongi's voice softened and Jungkook looked up at him and took a deep breath.

"You know Park Jimin, well, he and Seokjin have been doing stuff, but I dont think it's on purpose, but everytime I walk past them I seem to trip and fall. I also get some notes telling me that I suck and to stay away from Namjoon. I don't know why specifically him, but that's the notes I'm getting."

Yoongi looked around, and then he turned back to Jungkook.

"Is it that boy over there?"

Jungkook turned to see Taehyung, Jimin and Seokjin sitting together on a table talking together.

"The silver haired boy is Taehyung, He is my neighbour. The boy with an arm around him is Jimin, and the boy sitting opposite them is Seokjin."

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at Yoongi and nodded, while he looked down at Jungkook.

"Well don't worry because from now on I will follow you everywhere and I'll make sure it doesnt happen again, got it?"

Jungkook nodded smiling.

"So anyways, Jungkook can i come over later so you can help me with science? I have a lot of trouble." Hoseok pouted looking at him anf Jungkook nodded.

"Sure. Hyung, you can come too if you want? Jisoo misses you."

Yoongi's eyes lit up at the mention of Jungkook's sister and he nodded. While they were still in China, Yoongi and Jungkook would play with Jisoo together all the time and they would have a lot of fun.

The bell rang, so all the students got up to go to science class and the four friends walked to class, Yoongi happy that Jungkook had found good friends here and Jungkook happy that his all time best friend was getting along with his new friends.