Chapter 2 ~ Meeting new people

(This is what I imagine Namjoon to look like ~M)

Jimin nudged Taehyung towards their classroom as they heard the bell ringing overhead, mumbling something about needing to go to the bathroom.

Seeing that Taehyung was far out of the way, Jimin sighed in relief and ran down to the office instead, eyes searching for the boy he noticed earlier, finally coming to a stop in front of him. The boy looked at him with confused eyes.

"Hello? Do you need something?" The boy had a really pretty voice, tilting his head slightly as he looked up at Jimin. Jimin closed his eyes for a moment, and let out a fake smile.

"Hey I was wondering what your name was?" Jimin internally cringed at his sickly sweet voice, but luckily for him the boy didnt see anything out of the ordinary. The boy smiled at him and Jimin felt another wave of jealousy when he noticed how cute the boy was.

"Oh hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm just waiting for someone. The lady at the office told me that there would be a student here to show me around."

Jimin felt like cringing at how happy this boy was. Instantly, the fake smile slid right off his face and instead a smirk took its place. "Well, Jungkook, My name is Jimin. And I can't help but notice you looking at my friend, Taehyung? Silver hair in the grey hoodie?"

Jungkook nodded at this, he had noticed his new neighbour with this boy and got curious. But, he totally didnt expect the boy's next words.

"Ya well, I need you to stay the hell away from us, you hear me? I dont need scum lik eyou hanging around us. He agrees with me."

Jungkook opened his mouth, but no words came out. He didnt know what to say. He didnt even do anything yet and they were going to start bullying him again like they did in his old school.

"Oi, Jimin, leave the new kid alone and get back to class. You don't have an excuse to be here right now." They turned to see a tall boy with brown hair and glasses, raising his eyebrow at the mentioned boy. Jimin scoffed at him, but he knew he was right so he just turned and walked back to class.

The tall boy turned to Jungkook and held out his hand.

"Jungkook right? I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm the student who will be showing you around. You can call me Joon."

Jungkook smiled at the sight of dimples on the boy's face, thankful that he had saved him from that awkward encounter.

"Hi! You can call me Kook."

Namjoon and Jungkook walked down the hall as Namjoon began to show Jungkook all the different rooms in the school.

"Don't mind Jimin. I dont know why he was so mean suddenly. He is usually quite sweet. What did he want from you?" Namjoon asked as they stopped at the cafeteria. Jungkook turned to his new friend and shrugged.

"I dont know, he just came up to me and told me to stay away from his friend, Taehyung was it? Anyways I'm not sure what I did that triggered it so I'm just going to avoid them from now on."

Namjoon nodded his head sympathetically.

"Jimin can be quite possessive of Taehyung. Their friends, but it's really obvious that Jimin likes him more than that. Don't take any notice of them. You can sit with me and my friend, Hoseok."

Jungkook nodded his head wordlessly.

He was quite nervous about coming to a new school, but now he thought that maybe things would be okay.

He had friends.