Chapter❻

Don't trust anyone.

"Why did you want to talk to me..?" he was trying to not stutter, he didn't know why, was he scared or he was just nervous of being near the blonde?

"You know.. not everything is what it seems."

"Ok i'm going to be honest-" i feel like i'm going to regret this- "i'm really scared rn, beyond scared, you're a.. nice guy, but i really want to run-" he was interrupted by the other.

"Don't worry, you're not an objective"

"What do you mean by objective..?"

"You'll know soon"

"Why is everybody so mysterious and shitty around here!" he started talking without thinking, his anxiety didn't stop him this time "Oh yes, ohhh look at me, i'm one of the students of this school that is just edgy and doesn't want tell the new guy whats happening! OH YES, WE ALL HATE EACHOTHER!! WHATS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL!??" he didn't notice he was yelling. Realization hit when he noticed he was pulling Dream's hoodie, he quickly let go of him, fearing for his life.

"I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY DREAM I-" the boy infront of him just laughed, but in a not-that-friendly way.

"I really like you a lot, looks like you're not that innocent as you look"

what did he just say?

"what did you just say?" he was really confused, he just embarrassed himself infront of a blondie who could possibly beat his ass-

"What you heard!" the brunette sighed in relief but it didn't last much, Dream pinning him to the wall, now he was genuinely scared, looks like he would get out of there with a black eye "but don't you ever. disrespect me again." their faces were close, only inches separating them "understood?"

"Y- yes sir-"

"Pfft- sir? ok, i'll take it" he backed up, letting to other get away from the wall "You can leave if you want to, i wanted to have a little talk but looks like that'll happen other time"

"What do you mean by that..?"

. . .

He was walking down one of the hallways, passing by the basement stairs when he heard yelling coming from there, he stopped walking and peeked his head on the stairs, looking down at the big metal door.

He was about to ask if someone was there when he heard someone basically begging, he carefully went down, trying to not make any noice, then looked at the hallway he was just in and in the end some people were going up the stairs of the basement, to his luck there's two staircases that go down there, used so you don't have to walk down the long hallway.

He stood still for a few seconds, trying to hear if anybody was still down there and indeed there was someone, he ran completely down the stairs and slowly opened the metal door, feeling the cold embrace that place gave to him, it was really cold in there. He looked at the little hallway by his right but there was nothing, going to the center where the two staircases were connected, it was a big room full of mirrors.

And that's when he heard talking by the hallway of the second staircase

"p- please! i won't tell anyon-"

"Fucking weirdo with his little book, what are you gonna do? hit me? i'm so scared! you're a fucking freak did you know that?" he got kicked in the stomach "You're so tall, you should be ashamed of your height, it's really weird"

"i- i can't control that! i was b- born this w-"

"When did i gave you permission to talk!?" his face got punched, there was surely going to appear a black eye just like the side of his hair.

"Hey!"

The two looked in the direction the voice came from, a boy with pink and long hair was standing there with his arms crossed.

"O- oh hi T- Techno!" the boy waved at him, fear in his eyes "w- what are you doing here-?"

"More like, what are you doing to that poor kid?"

"Pfft- "kid" he's a fucking skyscrapper I swear-"

"What did you say?"

"TH- THAT I'M LEAVING, UH- BYE BIG FRIEND OF MINE, RANBOO, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"Get out."

"Y- YES- OF COURSE!" the boy ran away, quickly rushing up the stairs

"Does it hurt badly?" he said has he turned his head to the boy on the floor, trying to use a softer voice instead of his normal monotone voice.

🌹

i'll cotninue tomorow i literyall hace my eys colsed rn

aslo, go read mcytfanbitch 's dreambur book! theyr;e so closee to 10k reads so go shpw them some love <3