Chapter❼

Don't trust anyone.

"Techno!" the brunette saw the boy at the end of the hallway, someone much taller than him was standing right behind. He walked faster to get to his friend "Hi!"

"Halloo" he said in his monotone voice, slightly waving at him once he got infront of him "i'm going to be in the drama club today since this nerd is also new and needs help around there" he pointed at the boy behind him, noticing how he got tense when he looked at him.

"Oh- hi! I'm Wilbur Soot but just call me Wilbur, what's your name?" the boy stared at him a few seconds before letting go of Techno's hair, the braid he was doing stayed in it's form, it looked like he got closer to the pinkette but was too tall to be able to hide beind him

"hi.."

"He doesn't talk that much, some people were being really mean to him so i helped him and now he's just following me around"

"Pfft-"

"dON'T LAUGH AT MY PAINNN"

"if.." the taller started talking, hesitant "if i annoy you i can leave you alone if you want.." the pinkette looked at him for a few seconds, a questioning look on his eyes.

"You're okay i guess.. it's not that bad i suppose-" he turned around "but that doesn't mean you're my friend okay? it's just.. it's pity!" the brunette laughed at his reaction before looking at the taller of the three, who started speaking again.

"My name is Ranboo.."

"Thank you for telling me your name! i have to go now, see you later Techno!"

🌹

"So, this is the drama club, i'm not always here since i'm in the music club too but don't worry, if you stay with me they'll know that you're my frie- I MEAN- that you're.. with me-" he looked away embarrassed "so they won't dare on even going near you"

"okay.." he smiled weakly, still staying close to him as they walked around the stage, everybody backed up when they saw them, more like, when they saw Techno "is people scared of you or something..?"

"Well.. i have a good reputation."

"Uh-?"

"The last festival i sent someone from the sports club to the hospital"

"I-" his eyes widened as he looked down infront of him, the other continued casually walking, he was surprised "may i ask.. how and why??" he nervously chuckled.

"He was sabotaging the back stage, he also took one of our actors and beated her up, it wasn't that bad but he still hurt her and he was getting on my nerves so" they stopped, they were in a little room full of material like fake trees, colored lights, etc. There was nobody else there but them, it was a dark, the only light in the room was coming from the flashlight Techno just turned on.

"O- oh.. but still-"

"It's wasn't the first time i did something like that, when we were ruining the material of the art club they caught us and i had a fight with someone taller than me, it was easy" he said as he though of it, he chuckled, a little smirk on his face "ah.. good old times"

"It's a normal thing for the clubs to.. y'know.. "sabotage" eachother? to the point where there's fights??"

"It's the magic of the festival, what do you want me to say?"

"..."

"Don't be scared, i won't hurt you" he kept opening boxes, looking around for something

"now i'm just scared that one day i'll get in your nerves and you're going to kill me-"

"Believe me, that won't happen"

"Look who we have here!" The pinkette froze, Ranboo turning around and looking at the door, someone was standing in the door frame but he couldn't see who, he could only see their shadow, light coming behind them from the hall.

"Hello..? who are you?" the taller asked clueless of who it was.

"Hello Techno! this is your new friend? about time! i haven't had someone to beat up since what happened with-"

"Don't you DARE say that name."

🌹