Chapter❷❺

Don't trust anyone.

🍄

"Techno!" the pinkette saw how the blonde walked to him with Wilbur's arm around him from support, almost dragging him, it looked like was asleep, they were in the main hall "the cooking club did it again, he's not drunk but he's not completely stable"

"shit-"

"What do i do with him?"

"i don't know! the show is literally starting in 5 minutes and he can't sing in that state! is risky.."

"i don't know what you're going to do with your club but i have to take him to somewhere.. safe" he looked around, some people looked at him then went back to their business "where do i take him?"

"I don't know okay!?"

"Look, i can handle this part of the problem, you go handle the other part that is who's going to participate in his place, i can't let more people see him like this you know how they take advantage of literally everything"

"ok just take him- i- i'll see what i can do"

"good, can i bring him to one of the rooms you have in the back stage? it'll be safer, i need to get back to my club so it'll be better if we leave him sleeping there"

"fine but hurry up! take this" the pinkette gave him a key "open it and leave a note or something so if he wakes up he won't panic"

"got it" he walked past him with the brunette, opening one of the side doors that was by the bigger ones and walked in.

"i gotta find Ran" he went inside again.

🍄

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "HE'S NOT SOBER"??"

"I can't explain right now okay! just- we need to find a way to replace him"

"Where's Fundy?"

"i don't know!" he yelled, the taller flinching slightly at his tone "s- sorry-"

"it's okay" he though for a second before looking at the other "uhh Techno?"

"what?"

"If you're in the music club then that means that you can play an instrument right?"

"i.. yes i can but- i can't participate because i uhm.. i'm already participating for the drama club"

"boi, two clubs don't go at the same time, you could play for the music club and then you prepare for the drama club! easy, you just need to know what you're going to-"

"Welcome to the show!" they heard the voice echo in the big room, looking at eachother "i'm so glad everyone is here!"

"the even started, we can't do anything-"

"Techno, i know you can! i won't let your club be eliminated and not have a chance to participate in the festival ok?"

"..."

"What instrument do you play?"

"..."

"F- fine, i play the fiddle..-"

🍄