Chapter②⑥

"This and... done!" he looked at the table, lots of photos and texts around it, strings of different colors connecting everything, the room was dark and the only light he had on was the little lamp by the table "finally.." he turned to the door, hearing steps outside.

"Shhh, my son is asleep" he heard someone say outside, he walked and leaned towards the door, resting his head on it.

He heard more steps passing by his room, a door opening then closing, he sighed as he turned off the lamp and went to one of his drawers, searching through his stuff. He heard something in the other room, it sounded like something fell.

He cursed under his breath, closing the drawer and taking his phone, going to his door and locking it. He walked towards the bed and kneeled down, still searching for something under it.

Another noice came from the other room, muffled moaning could be heard, he tried to hold his tears as he jumped to his bed, hugging a pillow and closing his eyes shut, trying to sleep.

He softly sobbed and tried to block the sound with his hands, putting them on his ears.

"this will never stop.." tears falling down his cheeks, crying for who knows how much time before finally falling asleep.

"it's always the same."