Chapter❶❷¿ i

Don't trust anyone.

"Hey Niki, have you seen Wilbur?"

"u- uh..." she started stuttering, now knowing what to say "h- he.. uh.." she got nervous, trying to say something "h- he's in.. the music club i think-?"

"Ok thanks"

"..." she watched how the boy walked down the hallway, turning a corner and leaving "wh..-?"

🌹

"Wilbur!" the door slammed open, the people inside the room looking at his direction "there you are-" he stopped when he saw the pinkette, it looked like they were talking.

"Dream?"

"Wilbur i have to talk to you, Techno do you mind if i take him for a couple of minutes?"

"i do actually" he looked at the brunette and then back to Dream "but we already ended our talk so.." he walked to the door, Ranboo following close behind, letting the blonde get in and closing the door, leaving silently.

"So what did you.."

"Wilbur, i need you"

"wh-" he got interrupted as the blonde got closer to him, almost getting pinned to a wall if it wasn't for a table that was there, putting his hands on the edge for support as the blonde grabbed his chin, it happened so quickly it didn't give him time to reaction, standing still as he was almost sitting on the table, Dream's body practically pressing against his "wH- WHAT ARE YOU DOING-?? DREAM-!!"

"Shh.." he placed a finger on his lips "please listen to me.."

"WHAT ELSE CAN I DO WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY PINNING ME ON- AH-!" he felt Dream's face get closer to his, looking away and quickly closing his eyes shut "W- what do you want..?"

"Join me"

🌹

"Techno.." they were sitting in the library, the pinkette was reading a book while the taller was doing a braid with his hair.

"Hm?"

"Do you think it was a good idea to leave Wilbur with Dream?"

"meh, he'll be fine"

"DREAM STOP-!" he felt how the other grabbed his wrist "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY JOIN YOU-?? I'M IN THE MUSIC CLUB A- ALREADY-!"

"It not a question, i'm telling you, you're going to join my club!"

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS-??"

"I'M SORRY I'M USED TO HAVING TO THREATEN PEOPLE!!"

"SO YOU GO AROUND THE SCHOOL PINNING PEOPLE TO TABLES TELLING THEM TO JOIN YOU CLUB??"

"WHAT? NO! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!"

"D- dream let me g- AH-!" he tried to get away but he only managed to get on the table, almost escaping but the other grabbed him by his waist, not letting him go "WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED ME I CAN'T EVEN CATCH A BALL!!"

"Because i don't want you to suffer!" Wilbur stopped moving, giving up and trying to listen to the blonde, his face couldn't get redder "people will try to make your life impossible in any club, but in the sports club they won't even dare on going near you! i can protect you!"

"Why do you even care..?" ha paused a bit, feeling the blonde's eyes on him "you don't even know me that well"

"i just want to help you, yeah i admit you might me useless in my club but you'll be respected! not everyone can get in and i can get you in with me being the leader, you won't have to go through any bullying or.. or having to hide!"

"i can't really understand what you're saying.."

"..."

"why me? out of all the people, why me?"

"..."

"let me go please" the blonde stood still for a second before doing what the other told him "thank you for trying but.. i know i can't fit in" he backed away, giving Wilbur space to get off the table "i know you might have good intentions but this isn't the way"

"i.. i understand but-" he saw how the brunette started walking to the door, Dream grabbing his wrist as he was about to get out of the room "can you.. at least think about it?"

...

"fine" with that he left the room, leaving the blonde alone with his thoughts.

🌹

ey yo, if you like this book you might like my oneshot book, i have Dreambur there too and every oneshot i write i make a drawing for it, it's very poggers and it has multiple ships where you can choose from 👉👈