Chapter❸❼

Don't trust anyone.

🌘

"Oh hey Dream and Wilbur are dating" he said bored, taking another spoon of his cereal to his mouth.

"Really?" The taller questioned, getting a nod from his friend "I'm surprised, not because they like each other but because it finally happened, they're too obvious" he was sitting on the couch while scrolling through his phone.

"Mhm" he stood up from his chair and left his empty plate on the table, taking his phone with him as he walked to the couch where the other was, sitting by his side and showing him his screen "he announced it on Twitter, probably so people know that they shouldn't mess around with his boyfriend, nobody will dare on even going near him-" he took his phone away, leaning his head on the taller's shoulder.

"Wait- doesn't that make Wilbur like- everyone's objective?" He asked the pinkette, his eyes going back to his own screen.

"I think s- wait.. is this Tubbo-?" He showed him a video, it was two people playing the piano, a blonde boy, taller than the brunette sitting by his side, the video's perspective looked like it was from far behind them.

"Holy cow- I think it is! It does look like him-"

"Pretty sure people will try to use that against him"

"What could they do with that-? He's just playing the piano, and it's pretty good actually-"

"People can ruin your life in different ways Ranboo, I already see some weird comments-"

"I- he's just playing piano."

"We have to go, the school could explode and we wouldn't even know, maybe a school shooting starts and we would be the only survivors because we were late"

"That's- really specific"

"Oh is it now? Let's go"

🌘

"Why not?"

"nEVER." he yelled at the blonde by his side, they were sitting under a tree.

"Please Wilby!"

"no, fuck off-"

"You wouldn't be alone! I've done it before, I could do it with you- if not, then I'll do it alone I don't give a fuck about what others think"

"Dream. You're asking me to wear a fucking skirt- that won't happen. EVER."

"Fineee" he said as he took his hand, getting closer to his side and hugging his arm.

"You're really clingy"

"I know that babe"

"Don't call me that-"

"Why not babe? What do I call you?"

"Not babe, okay-?" A blush was making it's way to his cheeks.

"Okay boyfriend" the brunette's cheeks turned bright red as he heard the last word that came out of Dream's mouth "don't like that one?"