Chapter❷❹

Don't trust anyone.

🍄

"WHERE'S WILBUR??"

"Ran, he's okay, there's still time left, he can even go and take a walk and he'll still be in time, we got plenty of time!"

"ok.." he looked around, many clubs were all around the place, none of them grouped except for the Politics and Science club "why isn't everybody in their areas-?"

"Do you really think there's friendship between them? there's clubs that are split up because of inside things that i don't even want to know about, one time i went to the sports club to take some papers and they were all split in groups of around 5 people, glaring at eachother, there's tension between the big clubs since it's too many people, not all of them agree with eachother..

your own club might even stab you in the back"

"O- oh.." he looked around once again, the room filled with hate and toxicity, he could feel the tension between some people, just looking at eachother and not saying a word while there was people almost yelling, but it wasn't that loud, he almost could see the grey atmosphere that they all created "c- can we go to the back stage to wait for Wilbur to come back?"

"Ok, let's go" they walked behind the big red curtains, the taller looking one last time at the place before closing the curtain, it was dark. He walked to the side and was meet with a little hall with various doors, members of the club going in and out, moving stuff around, he ran to the door where he saw Techno waving at him, trying to not push anyone.

🍄

"W- what-?" the brunette took his hand, pulling him slightly closer.

"I asked if i could kiss you! i won't repeat it again"

"Are you sure you didn't eat or drink something-?"

"Answer my question!" he said with a tear in his eye "can i kiss you?" he yelled again.

"Wilbur-"

"Please..-" the tear finally came out..

"..." he looked away from a second, a deep blush on his cheeks "f- fine but first answer my question..-"

"I.. I remember Niki taking me to one of the tables of food and we didn't take anything but then a boy came closer to us and he gave us cookies so i didn't want to upset him and.. i ate them-?"

It definitely had alcohol "Oh.. how many cookies there were-?"

"uhhhhh... 4? 5?"

"Good, mind telling me how he looked like?"

"No, i already answered your question, now.. uh.. j- just answer what i asked you!"

"What did you ask me to do again?"

"You're so mean-"

"Sorry-" he took Wilbur's hand and leaned closer to him, their foreheads touching "are you sure you want to do this..?"

"..." the brunette hesitated a bit before speaking again

"Just fucking kiss me already-" he closed the gap between them, pulling their lips together. The brunette placed his hands on the other's neck while Dream ran his hands through his brunette hair, at first it was a little kiss before the blonde deepened it, getting even closer to the other, they pulled away for a few seconds to breathe, the brunette leaned in again, desperate to feel Dream's touch.

He knew things would change after this, but he didn't care.

They lasted there for at least one minute before pulling away, trying to catch their breath, Wilbur stood up and sat on his lap, taking the blonde's face between his hands and kissing him again, he wasn't thinking, he just did it. The blonde surprised sneaked his hands around his waist while he went a bit down, kissing the brunette's chin and lips.

They were so desperate, who knows since when Wilbur has been feeling this way, since when does he want to kiss Dream so badly?

Since when has he been burying his feelings?

"D- dream.." he was trying to catch his breath when he noticed what was happening, but there was no turning back now "Wait- D- dream stop..-" the blonde pulled away, still holding him close and looking in his eyes, staring at each other for a few seconds. The blonde spoke this time..

"Looks like we both feel the same way"

🍄