Chapter「29」

Don't trust anyone.

🌹

"It's time to attack!"

"Finally, I've been waiting for this for so long, who's first?" They said as they took some papers, looking through them. Some had photos and some didn't, the pages filled with texts and names.

"Oh it's betrayal time babe"

🥀

He stood in the middle of the stage, taking a few deep breaths.

Everybody was looking at him, he was getting nervous. He ran his hands through his long hair, it was tied up in a ponytail, he kept looking around nervously. He took his instrument with his left hand, his other hand undoing the ponytail and letting his hair fall down his shoulders, getting to his lower back.

He used a crown hair clip to keep his pink hair out of his face, his hand going smoothly in a quick motion, closing his eyes.

He could hear his own heartbeat.

He could hear the silence.

He could hear..

A fiddle and a piano.

He could hear the strings moving..

"Evelyn Evelyn.."

"Why do we bother to stay?" He kept singing, trying to keep his voice steady and calm.

"Why are you running away?"

"Don't you feel like severing?"

"Everything's just come together at last."

"It's broken I don't want to play.." he felt the stage floor slightly vibrate, meaning that someone was walking behind him, he was going to turn around when-

"We grew up closer than most" he stopped singing when he heard another voice, looking around and there was standing..

Tommy?

"Closer than anything" he got out of his shock state when he heard the blonde again, continuing to sing his part now.

"C- closer than anything-" he stuttered a bit but tried to keep his voice steady, now focusing on playing his instrument as the other walked to stand by his side,.

"Shared our bed and"

"Wore the same clothes.."

"Talked about everything, spoke about so many things"

🥀...

💧

👑¿...^} #

The tears fell down his cheeks as he looked up at the stage, his eyes glued to the blonde boy up there, he was going to run to him, get on the fucking stage and be held by his arms.. but something was on his shoulder.