Airport

Sub's P.O.V:
My seat was 5-8 rows behind Elijah's so I had to get up and go to him to talk to him, *which I didn't do coz I'm lazy*. When the plane landed, I got up and went to the seat B-23.
When I got there, Elijah was being yelled at by a lady beside him. I laughed in my head coz I had a rough idea what happened. He got up quickly after he saw me. "What happened?" I whispered in his ear, "I'm scared of heights" I already knew that so I made the "And~~~?" face, "I squeezed her........hand.....accidentally" He muttered, I giggled quietly. He seemed to blush then he playfully pushed me "Stttooop!" he said and started walking to the exit. I chuckled and followed him with our bags.
We were trying to find our luggage, mostly Elijah's coz he brought like 4 small-ish bags.
Anyway, I had to go to the washroom so I looked at him with a "I rly need to go, rn" face but he wasn't paying any attention to me... to anything actually. He was mumbling something but I couldn't figure out what it was.
"I rly need to go!" I said, He then turned around to face me, he looked pretty pale. "I'll go with u" he smiled differently, I nodded and quickly ran to the bathroom and got in a stall.
I sat down to do my buisness.*HEY! DON'T COME AT ME FOR PEEING SITTING DOWN, I prefer it that way!* Anyway, I could see Elijah's shadow near the door. I held the door closed since it didn't lock.
I got up to pull up my pants but Elijah bursted thru. I quickly pulled up my pants shocked then I gave him a playful angry look, "It was an accident, probably" I thought, he then try to lock himself in with me. I was super confused and had no idea what was happening, "𝕾e𝔯iou𝔰𝔩𝔶!?!" <Seriously!?!!> he scoffed and then picked me up, I was surprised by his strength since he didn't look as strong. He took me back to the place with the bags and set me down on my feet. "𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨" he said, he sounded different but I ignored it and also all the things that happened in the bathroom. I'll admit that it was weird but I can't completely blame him, I mean... he has family issues, alot of family issues. He has been thru enough for me to question him more.
"Sub?" I got startled before I saw Denis standing infront of me. I smiled weakly and he smiled back, "Where's Elijah?" he asked. I pointed at the way Elijah went, "Oh okay. Do u want help with the bags?" he asked, I nodded.
We collected the bags and Denis took most of them to his car. Elijah was taking so long, we decided to get some snacks to eat.
"I'll go check on him" Denis said while looking the way Elijah went, which happened to be where I was looking, I shook my head no, "Then you go check" he said, putting a chip in his mouth. I sighed then nodded, I got up and grabbed a pack for Elijah then I went to look for him. It was dark and airport was starting to end and I could see the field ahead. I took a step out of the airport and was immediately pulled by someone.
He was behind me with his hand on my mouth and the other one holding my hands back.

"ℌ𝔢𝔶 𝔖𝔲𝔟"
<hey Sub>

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩'𝔰 𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤 ✈︎ 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें