Preparation

Sub's P.O.V:
"Subby?" I heard someone call out my name, I opened my eyes to shadow infront of the Sun, "Good Morning" the shadow smiled. I rubbed my eyes, Elijah was infront of me. I smiled back, "abt yesterday.... I didn't kn what happened to me and---" he got cut off by someone screaming? he just stared at the door for a while then sighed. "Let's go downstairs, we also need to help Denis with his proposal problem" Elijah said looking down.
I followed Elijah downstairs, Denis was recording a horror game in the living room. I smirked at an idea, and whispered it to Elijah.
We snuck up behind him and I crept my hand on his shoulder. "AHHHHHHHH" Denis threw the controller at Lije but he dodged it and I burst out laughing "Sweet, Sweet revenge". While me and Elijah are laughing our asses off [That sounds weird in plural], Denis was looking at us with his eyes wide open.
"Sub.... I'm live-" he said, "Ur---? *realisation* OH SHI--" I quickly ran away from the camera frame, before I went inside the kitchen I tripped and fell on my face, "oww" I turned so I'm laying on my back. Elijah reached out his hand to help me up, I held his hand and he pulled me up but the momentum made us fall backwards with me on top of Elijah, he groaned.
I pushed myself off the floor like a push-up and held myself up and looked at Elijah to see if he is ok. He was rubbing his head and his eyes were shut, "He looks cute...... Wait............. Am I inlove?". "Are u ok?" he asked and I just looked at him, "Oh god, I am in love with my best friend. This feels like a classic fan fiction".

I just stared at him for a bit, then I kissed him. He wasn't even kissing back, I was scared, "did he not say that he likes me? I'm going insane."

"Sub? Can u pls get off of me?" he says, "huh? oh yeah" I get up and go to the kitchen with him following close behind "I didn't kiss him! That would've been super awkward to explain if it was real"

♫︎1:28𝒑𝒎♫︎

Denis' P.O.V:
Elijah was driving. He said it was important or something, Sub said that he will stay at home since Alex was coming over.

❣︎❤︎❣︎

Elijah: I think we can arrange a candle light dinner on the beach
Denis: huh?
Elijah: You know, for ur proposal!
Denis: Oh sure....... WAIT, UR HELPING ME???
Elijah: Didn't u ask for help?
Denis: Yeahhhh but I assumed you meant to say no
Elijah: you assumed?
Denis: Well yeah, u yelled at me for no apparent reason!
Elijah: Sorry abt that. *rolls eyes playfully* *parks* Anyway, we're here
Denis: >:O *gets out* *goes inside the Jwellery store*
Elijah: o.o Uhmm...... WAIT FOR ME *follows him*
Denis: *looks at all the rings* Woahhh
Elijah: Huh?
Denis: THIS ONE!!! :D
Elijah: *looks at it* $18,000!?!!!
Denis: Mhmm
Elijah: *looks at him with his jaw dropped*
Denis: I'll buy it :D
Elijah: WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO?????
Denis: I'm sure she wouldn't say no
Elijah: I said "What If"
Denis: Then I'll just keep the ring *shrugs*
Elijah: .......makes sense. Sure we'll buy that
Denis: *buys it right away* and I still have money to arrange the date and the wedding! :D
Elijah: HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY DO U HAVE!?!!!
Denis: *smirks* I'm a rich boi >:3
Elijah: Ig *rolls eyes playfully then giggles*

❤︎❣︎❤︎

Denis' P.O.V:
I was happy with the ring, it had beautiful tiny diamonds on it like almost every proposal ring has, but it had a cute design on it! It would look adorable on her finger!

V: I was happy with the ring, it had beautiful tiny diamonds on it like almost every proposal ring has, but it had a cute design on it! It would look adorable on her finger!

[I want it now 😀]

I drove to the beach since Elijah didn't know where it was. [but he knew where a Jwellery store was, makes total sense :D] After abt an hour, I was getting tired, Elijah already fell asleep and we still had so much long to go. "Maybe beach was a bad idea" I completely forgot to tell Elijah that I live super far from the beach.

♫︎When they reach the beach(1-2 hours)♫︎

I parked my car and shook Elijah to wake him up. "ELIJAHHHH WAKEEEE UPPPPP" I yelled near his ear, he still didn't wake up. I sighed and got out of the car, it was already dark. I decided to buy snacks and drinks for us.

A/N
Y'all are getting dangerously close to the chapter I'm currently working on