Cuddling

♫︎3AM♫︎

Sub's P.O.V:
Everyone was asleep but me. I think I got used to hugging Elijah, I managed to cuddle a pillow yesterday but I just couldn't sleep today.
Elijah was sleeping on the couch since he fell asleep there and we didn't want to disturb him.
I slowly walked downstairs, trying my best not to wake anyone up. I went to Elijah and crouched infront of him. I wanted to wake him up but he looked so peaceful while sleeping.
I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful features. My eyes fell on his parted lips, I bit my lip, I wanted to kiss him but he would wake up if I did.
I leaned in and closed my eyes. I could feel his breath on my face, "I-I shouldn't do this! He is asleep and..... and........." I open my eyes slightly to look at him still sleeping, "........I love him.......", I shut my eyes again and kiss him.

"I know he isn't gonna kiss back. I know I'll probably wake him up. I know he would hate me. But I want to take a chance, just to kiss him."

I pull back and look at him, still very close to his face. He seemed to still be asleep. I sigh out of relief, I don't know why I did that but, I liked it. I feel something on the back of my head, I gasp and get pulled in for another kiss. This time he kissed me and I kiss back. I feel him hold my face gently while he kisses me.
I pull back, blushing. "ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲" <I love you> He smiles, I blush even more "I-I l-love yo-u t-too" I stutter. "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢? 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭?"<What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?> he tilts his head, "I couldn't sleep without hugging you" I look down, "𝔘 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔠𝔲𝔡𝔡𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤?"<You mean cuddling?> he pulls me on top of himself and cuddles me. I blush red and look away, "Stop blushing!!".

♫︎Morning, 5:49AM♫︎

I woke up on top of Elijah, he was cuddling me still. "Does that mean it wasn't a dream!?!! He does love me!!! But are we a thing or not?" I ask myself looking at him "I'll ask him out..".

I try to get out of his grip but can't, "E-Elijah? Wake up~" I poke his arm that is around me. "Elijah!" I shake him a little, "𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱?~"<What?~> he moves his arm lower but still holding me. "Wake up! I wanna get up!" I try to get out again, "𝔚𝔥𝔶𝔶~ 𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱𝔟𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶~?"<Whyy~ Don't you wanna stay baby~?> I blush hard, "D-Does that mean your my boyfriend~?" I mumble, he grins and opens his eyes "𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡"<Do you want to be my boyfriend?>. I nod slowly, he kisses me on the cheek and I'm assuming that means that we are thing now so I smile wide. "𝔇𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔶𝔢𝔱. ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔨𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱"<Don't tell anyone yet. I wanna keep this a secret> he tells me while placing a hand on my face. I nod, I was too shy to tell anyone anyway, no one knows I'm bi, only Elijah knew about it and I don't want anyone else to know, yet.

♫︎7:00AM♫︎

Elijah fell asleep again so I made breakfast for everyone. I sat down on the dinning table and waited for everyone to wake up. I was starting to get hungry again so I decided to raid Denis' fridge for some snacks.
I felt something around my waist, "AHHH owww" I turned around, screaming then wincing. "S-Sorry- I didn't mean to scare you" Elijah said removing his hands and looking away slightly, I give him a smile to tell him it's ok.
"I wanted to talk to you about that night.. I-I've been avoiding the topic and----" I chuckle knowing he probably forgot, "Hey! Don't laugh at me!" he pouts, "You forgot didn't you?" I ask him and grabbed a box of apple juice. I close the fridge, "Forgot what?" He asks, "I guess I'll ask again!" I poke the hole in the box with the straw, he just looks at me confused. "Will you be my boyfriend?" I say with a smile, knowing he'd probably say yes. His eyes widen "Oh uhm..." he looks away "I forgot about that...?" he just looks to side with his eyes wide, "Yeah" I take a sip "But I'm happy that you said yes!", "I did? I forgot!" he says, still looking away. I frown "Is there something wrong?", "N-No! Everything is COMPLETELY FINE!" he yells the last bit, "O-Oh..." I look down "I made breakfast....... I'm going to go shower.....", I start walking upstairs, "I'm sorry!" I ignore him and just go shower.

♫︎7:23am♫︎

Denis' P.O.V:
I woke up next to Gabby, ofc. I can't believe she is my fiance!!! That reminds me, I still have to send invites and shit.
I kiss her forehead, "Babe~ It's morning~ Wake up~" I say quietly, "mmmmI wanna sleep in~" she mumbles, "Okay~" I chuckle. "I guess I'll ask the boys for help" I get up and go downstairs.
Elijah was eating in the kitchen and Sub was sitting in the couch drinking, juice? "Good Morning~" I yawn, "Good Morning, Debsy!" Elijah says from the kitchen, while I walk towards him to get me some caffeine.
"Any plans for today?" he asks, I sit infront of him. "Yeah actually. I was thinking if y'all wanna split up to help me with the invites and stuff." I tell him while taking a sip from the mug, "I'll help too!!!" Sub yells softly from the living room.
"Where's Alex and Braden? Are they still asleep?" I ask, "mhmm" Elijah hums while nodding, "Did you talk to Braden~?" I ask him, "..Yeah..." he looks down at his unfinished bowl of fruit salad.
"AHHHHHHHH" we all look towards the stairs, where the scream came from. Alex comes running down, "What's wrong?" Elijah asks, "THERE'S A HUGE SPIDER" Alex yells while still running towards us, "Spider?" I snickered, "YES SPIDER" Alex says while hiding behind Elijah, "Awwwwww" Elijah hugged Alex "I'm sure it's not that big~", "It is big!" Alex pouted.
Braden comes downstairs, "WHERE'S ALEX!?!!" he asks angrily, "What's wrong?" I ask, still holding in my laugh, he looks at us "THERE YOU ARE!!! YOU WOKE ME UP JUST BECOZ A TEENY-TINY SPIDER!!!!", I burst out laughing. I can't believe how much Alex is afraid of spiders.
"Hey!!" Alex frowns while sitting beside Elijah, Braden sits beside me. Sub comes and sits with us too, probably coz he is feeling left out. I continue drink my coffee while there's a awkward silence. Elijah kept playing with his food and not actually eating it and Sub was still drinking the juice, WAS HE DRINKING A DROP AT A TIME OR SOMETHING!?!
Anyway, I broke the silence with a question,"Can y'all help me with something?". "Yea Sure, wassup?" Alex asked, "I need to do multiple stuff so can we split and do all the planning and shit today and get it over with?" I ask. "Yeah sure" Corl smiled, "I don't mind" Sub said slurping the last bits of the juice, "Sub, Stop" Elijah said for all us.

"Sorry."

🖤A/N🖤
I'm gonna stop writing Braden coz it's too long of a name ahahahhaha.