Rainy Day

Elijah's P.O.V:
"𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔲"<Your friend is calling u> he grinned. He trapped me in here, I'm tied up to a chair with my mouth taped, "𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 ℑ 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯! 𝔘 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙"<Why didn't I do this earlier! U look so much better silent> I glared at him and he just smiled. He leaned on the chair, almost making me fall. He just stared at me for bit. "ℌ𝔲𝔥"<huh>, I gave him a confused look, "ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔬 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔤"<I'll let you go and help your little friend ig>.

I woke up, in the car. I looked around but Denis was nowhere to be found. I got out and looked around.
It was dark and we were at the beach, most of the shops were closed. I sat on the beach.
It looked beautiful.
"Elijah?", I looked over to my side where Denis sat down, "What are u doing here?". I looked back at the sea "idk", "Oh well, I brought u Something to eat" He handed me a pack of Sour Patch kids, my favourite ones! I smiled "thanks".

Sub's P.O.V:
Alex and Gabby have met before and were apparently "best friends". I was just with them, sitting there. They wouldn't stop talking or let me talk.
I just started daydreaming.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door. It was Elijah! He was smiling, "Guess what! I GOT US MATCHING SHIRTS!!!" He pulled out a bag from behind him, "Go wear it so we can match!" He smiled with teeth. "Come in first" We walked to the couch together then I went upstairs to change while Elijah just sat on the couch.
"How do I look?" I smiled, "U look awesome!!!" he exclaimed, "Thank you!!" I hugged "for the gift too" he hugged back. The door bell rang again. "I forgot to tell u!" he pulled back, "My girlfriend is coming over for a sleepover, Do u mind if she stays?", "Oh uhm..... sure ig" I replied, "YAY! IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!" he ran to the door. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"Sub???" Alex pulled me back from my world of memories. "huh?", "Can u get the door?", "Yeah..." I got up and went to the door. Before opening the door, I peaked from the peak hole. I open the door and Denis rushes in, all wet. "Where's Elijah?" I asked, "h-he is st-ill ou-tsi-de" Denis said shivering, Gabby came over, "BABE!" she hugged him "ur soaking wet! Go change, I'll make u hot chocolate!", Denis nodded then looked at me "U s-shou-ld get E-Elij-ah, it's fre-ezing" he said before going upstairs.
"IS HE IN THE RAIN!?!!!" I ran outside with an umbrella, it was raining cats and dogs [This is the first time I've used this phrase]. "ELIJAH!?!!!" I looked for him in the rain while yelling his name and coughing becoz of it. I saw him standing in the middle of nowhere looking at the sky while it rains on him. I started going towards him when he fell.
"ELIJAH!!!!" I ran to him, I made sure we both were covered under the umbrella and tried to wake him up. I'm not strong enough to pick him up. He coughed, "Elijah!" I hugged him, I've repeated saying his name for so long and my throat and neck hurts from yelling so much. "S-Sub? W-What are u doing here!?! Go home! U will get sick!" he says, "And so would u! So get up and come with me" I said standing up, "No I'll be fi---" He sneezed "----ne". "Get up!" I gave him my hand, he sighed and took my hand.
We were at the door. Elijah was shivering, and so was I. He seemed to be sick, judging by his shivering being worse than mine and his sneezes literally every 5 mins.
Alex opened the door, "Hey-- WHAT HAPPENED TO U??" Alex asked concerned, looking at Elijah, "He was in the rain without an umbrella!" I tell him while I help him go inside, I help Elijah sit down and Alex goes and makes another cup of hot chocolate for him. I sit beside Elijah and check his temperature.
"Ur sick! Why were u in the rain!?!?" I say concerned and give him a blanket, "Go cha---" I cough again. "S-Stop talking! I'm fine!" he says, "Go change and lay in bed! I'll bring u ur hot chocolate!", "If I do will u stop talking?" he asks, "Yeah" I say then he gets up and goes upstairs, sniffling.
Some people might think it was rude for him to say "Will u stop talking" it isn't coz he knows abt my condition and according to doctors I shouldn't talk much coz it will increase the pain.

Alex's P.O.V:
I go upstairs and knock on the door. "Come in!" Elijah says, his voice sounding raspy, I go in and Elijah is sitting in bed, covered with a blanket but u can see his feet, "god he looks adorable" I'll have to admit that I have a little crush on him for a while but it's not big enough for me to go crazy abt it....yet. I go and sit beside him and hand him the hot chocolate. "Get well soon" I smiled and he weakly smiled back and took a sip from the cup. "HOT" he yelled quietly in his raspy voice while setting the mug on the night stand. I handed him water and blew into his cup to cool it down, "Sorry, I should've warned u" I said, "It's ok, dw abt it" he put the glass down and took the cup from me, "It's hot" I giggled and he chuckled with me, I got up to leave, "No, Stay!" He said pulling on my sleeve and I blushed. He lets go "I-I meant... l-like, stay l-like I want someone to talk to.. if you know what I mean..?" he says looking into the mug, I smiled and sat back down

"sure, I'll stay".

A/N
THANKS FOR VOTING ON MY CHAPTERS, Cutie_Koemi, EthanIsSmecsy and Gabbi_Girl
Love y'all <333

Sorry, had to throw it out there UwU

-Ruby<3