Don't Tell Anyone

[AGAIN, I don't know Corl's vIbEs that well But I'm trying so bear🧸 with me!]

Braden's P.O.V:
I thought he definitely hated me, and now even more and wanted me out if his life but, he kissed me.
"Does this means he likes me!?!!" I kissed back ofc. I start to melt into the kiss but he pulls back. "ℑ 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔤"<I forgive you ig> he rolled his eyes, playfully I'm assuming, I smile "T-Thanks". "𝔞𝔫𝔡, ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔲 𝔱𝔬𝔬"<and, I love u too> he smiled that didn't seem genuine, everything was off abt him, but I couldn't careless. I pressed my lips against his in pure happiness.
He pulled back, "𝔏𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔲 ℌ𝔄𝔙𝔈 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔶 𝔪𝔢"<Listen to me very carefully and u HV to obey me> he said and I nodded, "𝔘 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱"<U can't tell anyone this happened between us and especially that we spilled our feelings out> he said, I frowned but nodded. I didn't hv enough energy to talk. We go to sleep coz we are tired. and also becoz it's literally midnight.

Elijah's P.O.V:

He woke me up, "𝔇𝔦𝔡 𝔲 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔱?"
<Did u really just pass out?> he rolled his eyes.
We were back where we were before. Him sitting on my lap and his face inches away from my face with his arms wrapped around my neck and his legs wrapped around the chair.
"Why--" he put his finger on my lips

"𝔰𝔥𝔥𝔥𝔥𝔥𝔥 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤~"
<shhhhhh don't talk darling~>

"Stop calling me that!"

"𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 ℑ'𝔪 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔭"
<U know I'm not gonna stop>
he smirked

"CAN'T U JUST LET ME LIVE NORMALLY!?!!!" I yelled

"𝔚𝔡𝔶𝔪 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶~?"
<Wdym~?>

"WHY WOULD U-----"
I feel guilt fill up in me
"U m-ma-de me....."

"𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤?"
<What's wrong boo?>
he titled his head

"WHY DID U DO THIS!?!!!"
I started to cry. HE was the reason of all that was happening to me. all the guilt. all the depression I had. everything was becoz of him. and he still asks what's wrong...
"EVERYTHING THING IS WRONG AND IT'S ALL BECOZ OF U!!! UR THE REASON WHY EVERYONE IS GONNA BE UPSET AT SOME POINT!!!! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT MY FRIENDS!!!! WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO THEM!?!!" I yell at him while crying harder, trying to get him off of me and kicking my legs.

"𝔄𝔴𝔴𝔴𝔴𝔥, 𝔘 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔱, 𝔡𝔬𝔫't 𝔲? 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔟𝔞𝔡!"
<Awwwh, U care about ur friends alot, don't u? Well isn't that too bad!>
he basically spit at me.

"what did I even do to anyone to deserve this!?! Can't u just kill me and get it over with and stop hurting my friends!?!! Wouldn't that make more sense!"