Almost wedding

Elijah's P.O.V:
I opened my eyes, feeling very comfortable but also not. I was on top Denis, And I also had a headache. I couldn't really remember why I was on top of him but I'm pretty sure I had a hungover from last night.
"Denis?" I whispered, no response, I sighed. I stuffed my face back in his chest and closed my eyes. I just lay on top of him, trying to go back to sleep again but I couldn't. I looked up at him again but he was sleeping peacefully. I tried to get up but he was gripping onto me. I sighed and placed my head back in his chest.

"I'm a bad person, ain't I? I mean, I can stop all of this but I'm not doing it just because I'm....... selfish" I whisper; basically talking to myself directing it towards Denis; "I can tell everyone that.... It wouldn't matter would it? If I mention him, he will kill me, and if I don't you all would hate me and I'll probably kill myself anyway... Maybe I can run away before you all figure out, right?...... that's also selfish....... And I don't want to miss the wedding." I sniffle whispering to myself "I'm so selfish" I whisper, sobbing.
I stop sobbing as I hear fade music, I haven't heard it in awhile. It's the same song he listens to. The one I can never understand.
I hear Denis groan, I quickly glance at him and get off. "S-Sorry-" I mumble, wiping my tears and looking away. "hm?" Denis hums, still laying down, eyes barely open. I shake my head and run upstairs.
I walk into the door not knowing it was locked, "Oww" I wince. I heard another faint thump from the other side of the door, but I wasn't sure if it was the one when I hit the door or from the other side. "WHO IS THERE??" Alex, I think, yelled from behind, he sounded annoyed. "M-Me!" I said, softly, I could hear him step towards the door before it opened.
His hair was messy and his pants were over sized, he wasn't wearing his glasses. He was wearing my T-Shirt, tucked in half way. He looked adorable if I'm being honest, but an annoyed look was spread on his face.
"What?" he scoffed, I flinched and looked away as I realised I might've been staring at him for a while. "S-Sorry-" I mumbled, "Where were you?" he rolled his eyes. "I-" I don't remember where I was. I stayed silent for a bit. "hmph" he turns back into the room and slips in the bed. I look down, "is he mad?" I think to myself. I go inside and sit beside him. "I-I'm s-sorry" I mumble, "ok?" he says in a questioning tone, "C-Can you tell me what I did wrong at least?" I ask. "Nothing.... You just made me fall off the bed" he scoffs, "S-Sorry-" I look at my hands.
"We have to get the van things for the wedding as a resting spot" Alex mumbles, out of nowhere. I get startped because I thought he fell asleep, but nod anyway. "I can't see you" he says, "Then how'd you know I did a movement" I smile, he says silent. I let out a chuckle, "Shush" he turns and faces me properly. I smile weakly. Alex shoots me a confused look, I return him the look, "What happened to your eye?" He asked, "Huh?" I look in the mirror on the wall "Nothing is wrong with my eye!", he shakes his head "It's red!", I just stare at the mirror, looking into my own eyes. "...It's normal again?" he says in a questioning tone after a second, "Yo--" he cuts me off with a "Your weird". "Huh!?!" he chuckles, I pout "I know you love me~", he smiles and nods. I giggle, he sits up and stretches "Let's go eat" he gets up. I nod and follow him.

{My writing style might change here because I'm writing this story again after a long time}

We went to sit down on the dining table while Denis was making, I'm guessing, scarmbled eggs. Me and Alex settled down beside each other and Alex wrapped his leg around mine. I lokked at him and he gave a me smile. "Maybe he isn't mad at me now!" a smile grew on my face as we looked at each other in the eyes. I could be a little affectionate infront of Denis but not Corl and Sub, because of ofc him.
"Let's go on a date tomorrow" he whispered in my ear, giving me a peck near my ear before facing Denis who was just serving us... something that is definitely not eggs. "What's this?" Alex asked, "Pancakes..." Denis said looking down while sitting. "Pancakes??!!" I questioned, a little louder then intended. Denis nodded with an unsure expression. He went ahead and took the first bite. "It tastes like pancakes even if they don't look like them" he said, seemed to actually enjoy it. I looked at the plate infront of me. It looked like nothing much changed other then the fact pancakes were circles and these were most definitely not circle. With a deep breathe, I took a bite and they tasted normal except of the overly drizzled chocolate making it super sweet. I looked at Denis with an approving smile and he smiled back. Alex also started eating with not much of a reaction except adding a little bit of salt, probably to make it less sweet.

After a little bit of talking, Gabby, Corl and Sub also woke up and came downstairs to eat. We all talked for a little bit. I sat in between of Denis and Gabby, basically third wheeling but I just didn't really wanna sit next to anyone three of them.

It's almost wedding time

A/N
I'm so so so sorry.
I'm almost done with this book of the story. Just a few chapters of two long ass days and that's it!
I promise you'll love the ending (haha definitely) and I recommend you stick around tjis book, maybe not next one but this one. I'd for you to stick around the next book too whenever that comes out.

Ily all so dearly much <3
Eat healthy and regularly
Stay hydrated
And be safe please

Love
-Ruby<3