[BLOOD WARNING FOR THE PIC]

Sub's P.O.V:

He turned me around, still holding me, "E-Elijah?" "𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔪𝔢"<That's me> he smirked. I gave him a worried look, he didn't look like himself! he looked pale, his eyes were SUPER dilated and he just.... looked different overall. "w-what happened to you?", he looked fine a few hours ago, now he looks so....sick.

He leaned closer to my face,"𝔜𝔒𝔘 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡"<YOU happened> he whispered, and I gave him a confused look. He grinned, "𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭, 𝔦'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔢"<But with your help, i'll be just fine>, a lil confused, I nodded as a "I'll help", I wanted to help him, I was the closest person he had to a family.
"What do you need help wi-?" I coughed at the end, he just stared at me as I coughed until I finally stopped.
As soon as I did, he kissed me..... ON THE FUCKING LIPS. I was shocked at the gesture, he immediately pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, holding me close.

I heard some rustling from somewhere. "That's my excuse!" I pulled back quickly and backed away from him as much as possible, "𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉!?!!!"<What happened!?!!>he growled[?] "I-I he-ard some-thing..." I stuttered, "𝕴𝖄'𝖘 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔶 𝔞 𝔠𝔞𝔱"<It's probably a cat>he scoffed then leaned in again but I pushed him away, "Can we do this later? I---" my coughs cut me off again. He rolled his eyes, "ℑ𝔱 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔤𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥"<It didn't seem that painful for you to struggle that much> he pulled my turtle neck sweater's collar down revealing the cut on my neck. He furrowed his brows then sighed, he didn't look as pale anymore but he looked worried and upset. He looked like he was gonna cry. I hugged him, "I-It lo-oks de-epe-er" he hesitantly said, "I-----I promise it's not..." I lied, "Shhhh" he covered my mouth "d-don't talk.. it will hurt u more". We stood there for a lil bit, hugging eachother.
I heard sniffles, I pulled back, "Don't cry!" I said wiping his tears, "It's just a small scratch!". "N-No it's not! And don't talk!!" he covered my neck back like it was "Pls don't hurt urself..." he said. "I-----won't" I gave him a ensuring smile and he weakly smiled back.

Denis' P.O.V:
It's been like... abt 20 mins. I was starting to wonder where they are so I went to sneak up on them. I was planning on scaring them. I saw them talking in a corner, I took out my phone and started recording. I snuck towards then yelled a few random words, "AHHHHHHHH" Elijah yelled and fell on his back and Sub didn't react much except giving a memorable scared look. I laughed "I GOT THAT ON VIDEO!!!!!!" I laughed harder while Sub helped Elijah up, "STOP LAUGHING!!!" Elijah frowned angrily [>:(] I stopped after a lil bit, Elijah was red and Sub was just constantly switching between looking at me and Elijah. "Sorry?" I giggled again, "STOPP!" Elijah rolled his eyes and walked towards the bag area, "Btw, We already got all the bags" I said, he then turned to the exit.
We went to the car and drove off. We were chilling, goofing around, acting like couples, etc etc. Like we used to! It was fun to be able to talk to Elijah again, and Sub too! tho he didn't talk as much, his reactions were funny, like when Elijah "kissed"*He just pretend to kiss* my cheek Sub made a disgusted face making us both laugh.
We started to reach to my house and I realised why I actually wanted them to be over. I parked the car in the garage and faced Elijah and Sub, "I need ur help with something." I said, "Oh uhm, with what?" Elijah asked while Sub stared at me, "Sooo~~~" I looked at the front window "I was planning on proposing to my girlfriend~" I looked back expecting one of them to say something but, Elijah just looked away and Sub continued looking at me with a "go on" look. I sighed, "I needed ur help with picking out a ring, arranging the date, helping me build up the courage to ask her, etc etc" I said, Elijah looked back at me "Couldn't u do it yourself? I mean, ur the MaTuRe OnE here, aren't u?" Elijah said, "But I'm not the confident one! That's u!", "No I'm not! Ur the ''perfect'' one like everyone says" he said rolling his eyes, "No one said that", " Have u EVER looked at the comments on the videos?", "What videos?", "ALMOST ALL OF THE PALS VIDEOS!!! IT'S ALL ABT YOU!!!", I gave a confused look "Why do u even look at the comments on the pals channel?" he scoffed and mumbled something "hm?" ".....I said Sub left." I looked at the back and Sub wasn't there, "Where did he go!?!! And how did I not realise he left!?!" "Coz ur dumb" Elijah said and tried to get out of the car without unlocking the door, "Ig ur dumber" I chuckled and unlocked his door, "Shut up" He said and got out and helped Sub with the bags. "Damn, I rly don't pay attention to anything, do I?" I got out of the car and helped them.
The house was a lil different from the last time they visited me. The living room was different and the bed rooms were different, I had two bed roomd for Elijah and Sub but they for some reason [That reason is me] decided to share a bed which...is fine ig. I introduced my girlfriend to them and showed them the room.

"I still don't know if they are gonna help or not.."

A/N

I swear, as much as I write, the worse the chapters get.