MidNight

Elijah's P.O.V:
It was almost midnight, I couldn't seem to get any rest. The music was starting to sound loud and creepy, like it usually does at this time.
"Can't sleep?" I looked over to Sub balled up against my chest, "hm? oh y-yeah" I blushed and backed away a lil bit, "It's fine tho", he came closer to me snuggles into my chest "I can't sleep either..", "oh uhm..." I hugged back, "Can u explain what happened before?" "Huh?"
Before I knew I was back in the 'void' or as I like to call it 'The Black Box' [Totally didn't steal that name from a comic I like] he was standing infront of me"ℌ𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢"<He is calling me> he said with a grin "No He is not!!!" "ℌ𝔢 𝔦𝔰"<he is> he came close to me, and pinned me to the wall by my shoulder, "𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝔪𝔢𝔫. 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱?"<You are gonna regret being around all these beautiful men. You do know that, right?> he said with his usual creepy smile plastered on his face, "W-Wdym?" he smirked "ℑ'𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝖊𝖗" <I'll do the same thing I did with her>.
I opened my mouth to say something but everything went black before I could.

Denis' P.O.V:
It was really late when we reached home so everyone went to sleep almost immediately, I think. No one even ate dinner that I made. So, I was eating dinner by myself. I decided to text Alex because he is usually awake at this time, for some reason.

[Likman is Alex and Din-Din is Denis, obviously]

[Pretend they are lined perfectly]

Likman Din-Din

Hey Mr. Wizard man
How was your
experience at Hogwarts?

Hey Debsyy
First of all, that joke is
getting old, U should improvise

It's not

Also, Why are u still awake?

Idk really

Oh well, Why'd you text me?

Well, I had Elijah and Sub over
to help me but Elijah just got mad
at me for some reason
And Sub chickened out

That's weird
Also, YOU CALLED THEM OVER
FROM U.S. AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME OVER WHEN I'M JUST A FEW BLOCKS
AWAY!!!

huh?
I thought you went to England

I didn't

THEN CAN YOU, PLS, HELP ME

OFC, you don't have to yell!

We are on text
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

I waited for 5-7 mins and he still didn't reply, HE LEFT ME ON SEEN. I sighed then yawned. I checked the time. 12:08 A.M. It was rly late so I decided to go to sleep, finally.

Sub's P.O.V:
"Elijah?" I looked up, he looked pale again. "ℌ𝔪?" he smiled softly yet differently "You looked different and then u....k-kissed me?" I asked blushing a lil, he pulled me up so my face was infront of his face instead of his chest, "ℑ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢"<I just wanted to love someone> he said and then kissed me on the lips, again. My eyes widened, I didn't expect him to just go in for a kiss, I kinda liked it tho. I kissed back, and we made out for a couple minutes before I broke apart for air. "ℑ 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝔶𝔬𝔲"<I love you> he smirked, which was weird since Elijah would've usually blushed, but I was too caught up in processing what was happening I couldn't say anything. "𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨?"<Do u not love me back?> he frowned a lil bit and puts his hand on my cheek, softly stroking it, I gave him a kiss on the cheek in response, he grinned and I blushed then turned away.
He hugged me from behind and pecked my cheek. I just kept thinking abt what just happened and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N

I hope you all liked this chapter, tho it was kind of short.

Almost all my chapters are around 666 words so that's awesome.

Anyway,

his lil plan is taking place, BoOoOoO SpoOokY

don't ask me why I wrote the last bit like that

There are gonna be chapters that are literally just ship names so deal with it.

-Ruby<3