8-Bento

With the adoption papers all sorted out, Eri is now the new addition to the Midoriya family. At first, it was still awkward for her to adjust to her new life as Eri was always confined in a dark and gloomy place but with Nemuri and Izuku giving her the warmth of having a family, Eri quickly got accustomed to her new life.

Three weeks later after Eri's adoption...

Eri tiptoed to the bedroom and hopped into the bed where Nemuri is currently still sleeping

"Mama, papa told me to wake you up." said Eri, gently swaying Nemuri's shoulders.

Nemuri slowly opened her eyes and patted Eri's head. "I'm up Eri dear."

After waking up, Nemuri held Eri's hand as the both of them went downstairs to meet Izuku in the kitchen.

"Good morning dear, did you have a good sleep?" asked Izuku while he prepares their breakfast.

"Good morning Izu~. Yes I had a good night's sleep." replied Nemuri, giving Izuku a peck on the cheeks.

"So, what's for breakfast?" wondered Nemuri, taking glances on what Izuku is cooking.

"Oh, I'm cooking eggs The bacons are in the oven."

When Izuku finished preparing their meal, the three sat on the dining table.

Izuku gave Nemuri and Eri's portion of their breakfast.

"Itadakimasu~" says Eri, clapping her hands together.

"Itadakimasu." followed Izuku and Nemuri.

"Uhm Izu?" asked Nemuri out of curiosity.

"What is it?"

"Why does the bacon looks different than usual?" asked Nemuri, seeing the bacon they are having this time is quite different from what they usually have.

"I made and cured the bacon this time dear. Why don't you try and give it a taste?" suggested Izuku.

Nemuri took her chopsticks and picked up the bacon. The bacon this time is on the thicker side which made it juicy looking compared to store brought crispy bacon. Nemuri immediately felt the softness of the fatty part of the bacon with the chopsticks she is using.

Without anymore delay, Nemuri took her first bite and boy was it goooooood.

"Aahhnngg!~"

Nemuri's whole body twitched upon taking the first bite.

'It's so sweet and juicy~'

The bacon is crispy on the outside and completely soft on the inside to the point it can melt in your mouth as it is cooked in the oven and not fried in oil. It has the taste of sweetness and rosemary which made it extremely delightful. Nemuri felt her body is about to melt from the juices gushing out of the bacon with each bite.

Eri on the other side of the table also endulged on her food with a delighted look on her face.

"The bacon you made is seriously so good dear." complimented Nemuri, having tasted probably the best bacon her whole life.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." answered Izuku.

"By the way Eri, are you also enjoying your breakfast?" asked Izuku.

"Yes papa, it's delwishous~" replied Eri gleefully, with her face smothered with food.

Izuku took a table napkin and wiped Eri's face. "Be mindful when you eat Eri."

"Uhmm." replied Eri, nodding her head.

Nemuri looked at the two with a smile. "You're really looking like a bonafide father now Izu~."